CAMPING WORLD RV SALES 301 Loudon Rd. 1

Logano, the savior of all mankind, in the wall early. Looks like he did that all on his own.

OK, I guess this is the official race thread? Looks like three started right about the same time. :)

Logano might have just kissed the Chase goodbye. Best case, he'll probably be 17th or 18th in points after today, and could fall as far as 21st.

Dear Joey - nobody else has blown a tire. Your team just can't figure out where to run the psi. Blame the right people please.

Wow... that hurts.. 2 weeks in a row..... well... no more points racin its all about the wins now at least theres some positive out of this.... auuuugh! Didnt wana go into an off week like that....

Dumped him...although I'm sure Harvick will be able to justify it if no one else does for him.

And what about Mears, Mr. Harvick, what did he do to you?

Playing football at West Canaan may have been the opportunity of your lifetime, but I don't want your life!

Dear Joey - nobody else has blown a tire. Your team just can't figure out where to run the psi. Blame the right people please.

Both EGR cars blew tires this weekend. But yeah, both teams figured it was caused by low psi as well.

Morgan Shepherd just pulled out his roller skates, says I can run faster with these.

I posted in one of the other two as when I glanced at this one I thought it was the truck race thread :oops:

Back
Top Bottom