Can Dale Jr. pull off weekend sweep?

N

NewmanFan

Do you think Dale Jr. can win both the Busch and Winston Cup races @ Richmond

It wouldn't suprise me if he did. Jr. has always run well at Richmond. He seems to know what his car needs to get around that place. Of course you need a lot of luck to win the Cup race on Saturday so I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out for him.

He didn't say anything about the truck race turtle boy.:p ;)

I was going to ask if Stewart could have the weekend sweep but hes not racing in the Busch race. I just thought Dale Jr. would be a good one to pick to pull off the sweep or Jeff Burton could do it.

It's not impossible,But not likely.If I were betting I would say he will win the Busch,And finish about 7th in the Cup race.:)

Well wouldn't a sweep contain ALL the races held there this weekend?

Ill take a 7th (i took him in a race pool) but would love for him to win. I even drank a Bud last night to support him. Actually I shouldnt have done that because last week i picked Rusty and drank Miller Lite and all that did was get me 22nd place finsh from him.

Yes it would 71Fan. You are right. But the truck race is over and Tony isnt driving in the Busch race so there is absolutely no way any one is going to get the weekend sweep of all three.

Maybe next week I should take Sterling Marlin and drink Coors Light. To go ahead and get over the Beer sponsors and get back to drinking good ole Bud Light.. Ill wait until we get to Kansas before I take sterling though.

Budlight is beer,I don't know what those other beverages are.:D

I didn't call him a thumb sucker. I called you a thumb sucker, you bankie baby you!!!:p

Watch it now turtle boy!;) Don't make me go out and do unnecessary harm to some defenseless tortoise somewhere. I'd hate to have to harm one of your own kind.:p

Originally posted by pbunch
It's not impossible,But not likely.If I were betting I would say he will win the Busch,And finish about 7th in the Cup race.:)
Yep...............i think ya hit th ol nail on th head!
He should do great in his Busch ride..................but big ? with that Winston ride and crew!

Back
Top Bottom