Can Jr get all 3 events?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• We Will See

• Total voters
Yes but in the Busch race. I dont think Michael is going to play second fiddle anymore to him.

Not gonna play second fiddle?

You didn't see him blocking everyone for Jr in the 125?

they said that wich ever dei car gets in front the other will probly stay back becase both cars are so close at every race one trys to pass the other they get suffled back. Like Micky said the car out front is the fastest and hard to pass at these big trackes. I bet if it becase a Jr Micky show they will battle it out (at both races) till the last few laps then fall in line.

well i guess yoiu have a point there but i thought he was just trying to hold his position.

Yeah, his position as a driver at DEI. His job is to protect Jr, not win races.

Originally posted by paul@Feb 14 2003, 10:04 AM
Yeah, his position as a driver at DEI. His job is to protect Jr, not win races.
I disagree, he is supopst to win races. Its just Jr. is the better driver. Miky in my opinion is not that good... His wins have had Jr pusing him..

And Jr's wins have had Mikey blocking for him.

Just like that show at Daytona last year, Mikey "pretending" to try and pass Jr...nothing but putting on a show.

yea at the big tracks the 2 dei cars are right there (were is park at?) but Miky can't win any were else (at dega miky was not behing jr when he won) and jr has top 10's and wins at other tracks, miky can't say that. All miky can say is "I won the daytona 500" Its a good track and race but there are more races and tracks to worry about. :p

Ah, but there's a fly in the DEI ointment.

Didn't Robby Gordon, a card-carrying member of the RCR Wrecking Crew, make the statement that it was his job to make sure Junior doesn't get three?

Plus there's always the big wreck, the Bud pit crew goof-up, the Junior "Run the tires in the ground on lap 85" habit, etc etc.

40 other drivers on the track, and it's my notion that more than a few of them are getting a little disgusted with this mess. It's Junior's to lose...he even said so. I happen to think that's exactly what he'll do too.

Jr has obviously shown that he doesn't need Waltrip...he had to slow twice for him to catch up in the 125...

But it gonna be the same things said as always..."Jr bloacked for Waltrip." "Waltrip blocked for Jr." Blah, blah, blah........

I think he can do it. He's got the car, The speed, The right team, Good drafting help.
All he needs is good CLEAN Pit Stops.
Good car put it on victory road.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 12
I think jr. will win it ,if micky is pussing or if he is not, jr. has a fast car and he has showed that all weekend long in every thing he drove in(all his events and practice). If it does come to a micky. vs jr. battle micky will push becouse jr. pushed him to win the Daytona 500 his first time

It's going to be a shootout. :dual9mm:e.

Back
Top Bottom