Can somebody fill me in on Sadler vs Smith?

Vic RattleHead

Team Owner
Just wondering what happened with these dudes this week on the track, missed the race

Once again Smith failed to control his car, then did little to take the bullet himself. Kind of like the Kurt Busch dive bomb, but much worse.

Except Kurt had a lot of help from behind....you forgot that part:mad: There was no contact with the Ogre before Kenseth pile drove him;)

Looked at the video 10 times and haven't seen the 20car hit him . I'll look at it again and try to see what you are seeing. I see Kurt overdriving the corner and doing a slide job on Kenseth . I don't see Matt hitting the brakes (which maybe he should have done) . I don't see contact , maybe there's another camera angle.

Looked at the video 10 times and haven't seen the 20car hit him . I'll look at it again and try to see what you are seeing. I see Kurt overdriving the corner and doing a slide job on Kenseth . I don't see Matt hitting the brakes (which maybe he should have done) . I don't see contact , maybe there's another camera angle.

Here you go.....I find it best to watch with my eyes open;) (I'm just kidding:D)

Here you go.....I find it best to watch with my eyes open;) (I'm just kidding:D)

Yeah , I was hoping you knew of a view that shows some contact .There are four views there that are pretty conclusive of no contact . I think we'll have to disagree on that one .My nurse says I'm very hard to please.:D

You guys are funny...somehow turned it right back into the Kurt Busch is an idiot thread...

Once again Smith failed to control his car, then did little to take the bullet himself. Kind of like the Kurt Busch dive bomb, but much worse.

Wow, wish I had stuck with that race, got bored of it with about 50 to go, I did see that Regan took the blame, unlike Kurt and any of his B-52 bomber missions

Regan raced like a dick all race. Finally pissed off Sadler to the point that Sadler said that Smith wasn't going to win the championship.

Except Kurt had a lot of help from behind....you forgot that part:mad: There was no contact with the Ogre before Kenseth pile drove him;)

Matt did rub him a little, but if you watch Kurt in relation to Newman, you can see how much he slowed Matt down after jumping in front of him. I see this as 50-50. 50% to Matt for not having the balls to move the slow and blocking jackass on old tires driving the 39, and 50% to Kurt for being impatient. I think Matt was just nudging Kurt and the spin took him by surprise or he would have been ready to dive under them and go by.

In regards to Sadler v Smith, apparently Sadler confronted him in the garage with some choice words including but not limited to "You will not win this championship...mark my words". I like the drama but I think Sadler would have been better served to just keep quiet and pay him back on track, especially considering that he hasn't been able to win the title either and I think the competition is better this year than the previous 2

It was dumb to announce his intentions. It would have been much wiser to say Smith just showed him how HE wants to be raced and go about his business.

I like it though, would be hilarious if at the last race, Sadler spun Regan to cost him the title.

Back
Top Bottom