Can Stewart repeat??

D

Dr Feelgood

I say no!! Had Gibbs not put the clamps on him in regards to racing in other series the last couple of months. I don't believe he would have won it this year.

Sure he can do it!:D But, next season is a whole new world and anything can happen.:)

Safe bet would to say no......simply because it hasn't happened much in the past!!:D

Yep, because now he knows how fun it is to be a champion. Plus, maybe NASCAR will lay off of him now because he is the champion.

Originally posted by 66mustang
NASCAR will lay off of him now because he is the champion.

Hmmmm!! I think maybe NASCAR and the media will put him under a more powerful microscope because of that Championship! Tony has his work cut out for him in this sport from now on!!:)

I just think the media will look at him in a different light. Instead of being the "Bad Boy" of NASCAR, he is the champion.

Earnhardt was labeled the intimadator, gordon was wonderboy.
somehow I think bad boy will stick with tony for a while.

No. With Kenny Wallace blinding everyone with his neon Stacker 2 dodge, Kenny will win b/c no one else will be able to see.

Originally posted by racer8
Earnhardt was labeled the intimadator, gordon was wonderboy.
somehow I think bad boy will stick with tony for a while.

2001 Wonder Boy 1st, Bad Boy 2nd
2002 Bad Boy 1st, Wonder Boy 4th
2003 More of the same. One of the "Boys" will be on top.

Of course he can, but back to back championships don't happen often. Besides this isn't the early 90's when there was about 5 cars who had a chance to win. I think we've just witnessed the most competitive and greatest season of NASCAR yet. Look how even the points were, look how low the leaders points were. That just backs up how even the series is. We could see 10 different champs in the next 10 years, who knows?? I do like Tony's chances as much as anyone elses though. If nothing else, he now knows what it takes to get the job done.

if he does well at the season opener, look out!! they have all the confidence they need and are excited about the new cars. not like there is much experimenting to be done to be competitive, so fine tuning will be a piece of cake for this team. bobby and tony 2nd and first respectively.:)

Back
Top Bottom