Canadian Coverage

Whiskyb

Team Owner
Stuck up here in Canada. My cable company is Rogers. They just up and turnrd off speed channel. When it changed over to Fox a few months back we were able to keep the channel abiet a watered down version. Still it was our only way of watching qualifying, truck and sometimes Nationwide.

We have a govt body called the CRTC. Bunch of uptight office people who for some reason will not allow the new fox sports channel here.

I enjoy watching qualifying and even old DW flap his jaws. (even though I bitch while he does it) From what I can see all we now have for racing this weekend is the Sunday race. And even that is overrode with all the commercials being ones from up here.

Anyone have a way of watching qualifying, and other races?

Thanks,

Guess it is just greedy old rogers. Hate switching as I have everything with them and have purchased all my receivers outright.

I'm a canuck too. Saw the message on facebook that speed was gone from rogers. Sucks. There are "other" ways to watch tv.... heh heh.

Stuck up here in Canada. My cable company is Rogers. They just up and turnrd off speed channel. When it changed over to Fox a few months back we were able to keep the channel abiet a watered down version. Still it was our only way of watching qualifying, truck and sometimes Nationwide.

We have a govt body called the CRTC. Bunch of uptight office people who for some reason will not allow the new fox sports channel here.

I enjoy watching qualifying and even old DW flap his jaws. (even though I bitch while he does it) From what I can see all we now have for racing this weekend is the Sunday race. And even that is overrode with all the commercials being ones from up here.

Anyone have a way of watching qualifying, and other races?

Thanks,

The Nationwide race is on TSN2 @ 5:15 AST

This is my first weekend in many years that I have not been fortunate enough to be able to watch everything. Strangely I find it lack somewhat on my interest level. It's possible that all the extra programming was building up to the finale for me. As of right now I am not even interested in watching.

I wonder how many other fans are feeling this way

This is my first weekend in many years that I have not been fortunate enough to be able to watch everything. Strangely I find it lack somewhat on my interest level. It's possible that all the extra programming was building up to the finale for me. As of right now I am not even interested in watching.

I wonder how many other fans are feeling this way
use that site... youll see it.

I'm slowly losing interest in the NWS and don't bother too much with cup practice as I can't withstand those same 4 commercials that Speed shows over and over and over and over, weekend after weekend after weekend after weekend. When they're finally over, it's DW :(

I'm slowly losing interest in the NWS and don't bother too much with cup practice as I can't withstand those same 4 commercials that Speed shows over and over and over and over, weekend after weekend after weekend after weekend. When they're finally over, it's DW :(
"That was hard hit guys"..."Turn in, turn in, turn in, turn in" :rolleyes:

Those are the ones that peel the enamel of my teeth:mad:
"There are many things... that can get you killed... inside these storms." "A guy went back to Mexico... had his head chopped off"

I don't mind the new American Trucker one but it'll get old too....

"Try to imagine life without American truckers... guess what... you cant"

Most weekends, weekdays for that matter you will find me out in the shop. Usually have the stereo on listening to some good ol classic rock. Normally I would have the tv on just for something to look at when I am out there. Kinda miss that.

Back
Top Bottom