Can't decide to have my puppy neutered or not?

Greg

2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader

He is 9.5 old months old and a good boy.
No behavioral issues and he is not aggressive.
We keep him inside and he only goes out for walks on a leash and to pee and poop. Some free running in the yard but it is limited and with supervision

I don't want to be an idiot or irresponsible but I also don't want to unnecessarily ruin his quality or life.

The appointment is set for tommorow but I am leaning toward canceling the appointment.

wait until he either digs under or climbs over the fence chasing the alusive split tail and it could be too late then. Lock them up in a room and they chew up all of the furniture.

Oh yes, nueter him. It only takes 1 time of escaping, to make babies.

And it such an easy operation, snip snip and it's done. Poor females have it so much worse.

I seem to recall comparing an un-neutered dog to when we became teenagers.

We postponed for reasons that have nothing to do with the procedure. Just to many unexpected and unmanageable work schedule conflicts today.

I know it something that needs to done. We will probably book again soon for a December or January date.

He is 9.5 old months old and a good boy.
No behavioral issues and he is not aggressive.
We keep him inside and he only goes out for walks on a leash and to pee and poop. Some free running in the yard but it is limited and with supervision

I don't want to be an idiot or irresponsible but I also don't want to unnecessarily ruin his quality or life.

The appointment is set for tommorow but I am leaning toward canceling the appointment.

On average - Getting animals spayed or neutered just make better pets as they age.
Most of us just want a friendly pet that hopefully behaves.
I know there are a few exceptions - hunting dogs,show dogs,breeders.

Don't know if this is done everywhere but our county gives you a discount every time we renew the dog license because they are spayed and neutered.

Don't mistake neutering for good behavior. Just off hand, my dog and my brothers are drama queens, but from a dog I can deal with it

Oh, they,ve both been neutered too

I mean SPAYED of coarse, I hope I dent offend you undecided fans( them)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom