Car Pics

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I posted this site a long time ago and have been looking for this place forever.

Well, I went looking for the All Time Driver Average Finish Page that I spotted a couple years ago. Ol Wingtips is actually in the top ten (surprised the heck out of me) but without the page to direct folks to, nobody believes me.

Anyways, I ran in to that one again and thought I'ld post it.

71fan, I may just name my first born after you.

GOD does this take me back...sorry for the size, I'm too lazy tonite to fool with it.

The greatest finish ever...

I thought this was a really cool picture of Dale and Mark.

Thanks for the great site, 71Fan! :)

Thumbnail index

fooled around with the url, found Roger's Home Page....probably a Martin fan....and then found my way back to this one

enjoy

Damn if Mark Martin isn't a "little guy"!

pbunch, knock yourself out w/ that one!

I saw that one too booboo. Scary day.

71, you have made me a very happy and nostalgic man tonight. Thanks.:beerchug:

Yer welcome dude. If I ever get any of my old pics from Riverside scanned in, I'm going to send them to Roger. That is quite a page.

Wow that's gotta be the neatest thing I've seen! I like looking at the old cars and old wrecks that I didn't get to see the first time around. Thanks so much for posting the link! :D

So many pics...Its gonna take me a long time to look at em all. Thx 71fan.

Originally posted by 71Fan
Pocono

NO you did not create a monster, OHHHHHH the memories!!!!
I haven't had time to really study it yet. Are there any pics of the old road course wrecks?
And of course you are probably too young to remember the clips on sports shorts dduring the 15-30 min news waaaaaaay back then.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don't think Roger's site has many road course pics on it at all. And no, being a west coaster even the news shows pretty much ignored that southern kind of racing. Most old Riverside sites are centered around open wheelers. While surfing around I did however find this.

If ya don't recognize the face ya might take a gander at the shoes. Must been pre wingtips. I think this was just prior to Dave taking over the 71 ride of Bobby Isaac for K&K.

What I really went looking for was a pic of Dan Gurney driving a Winged Things around Riverside for Richard Petty. Found it. and btw folks, this was the ONLY Winston Cup race Dan ever entered that he didn't win. 5 for 6

Back
Top Bottom