CARS Tour 2024

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
The 2024 chedule is out, and zMAX has signed on as the title sponsor.

Season opens at Southern Nationals during their "Speed Week" and ends at North Wilkesboro in October.

Jacksonville, Hickory, Ace, Tri-County, Langley, Dominion, Caraway, Florence, and South Boston all return. And Orange County is back on the schedule for the first time since 2021.

2024 CARS Tour Schedule

1. Southern National Motorsports Park, Kenly, N.C. (PLM) – March 2
  2. Southern National Motorsports Park, Kenly, N.C. (LMSC) – March 9
  3. New River All American Speedway, Jacksonville, N.C. (LMSC) – March 23
  4. Hickory Motor Speedway, Hickory, N.C. (LMSC/PLM) – April 6
  5. Orange County Speedway, Rougemont, N.C. (LMSC/PLM) – April 20
  6. Ace Speedway, Altamahaw, N.C. (LMSC/PLM) – Friday, May 3
  7. North Wilkesboro Speedway, Wilkesboro, N.C. (PLM) – Tuesday, May 14
  8. North Wilkesboro Speedway, Wilkesboro, N.C. (LMSC) – Wednesday, May 15
  9. Tri-County Speedway, Granite Falls, N.C. (LMSC/PLM) – May 25
  10. Langley Speedway, Hampton, Va. (LMSC) – June 1
  11. Dominion Raceway, Thornburg, Va. (LMSC) – June 15
  12. Caraway Speedway, Sophia, N.C. (LMSC/PLM) – Wednesday, July 3
  13. Hickory Motor Speedway Throwback, Hickory, N.C. (LMSC/PLM) – July 27
  14. Ace Speedway, Altamahaw, N.C. (LMSC/PLM) – Friday, Aug. 9
  15. Wake County Speedway, Raleigh, N.C. (LMSC) – Aug. 24
  16. Florence Motor Speedway, Florence, S.C. (LMSC/PLM) – Friday, Aug. 30
  17. South Boston Speedway, South Boston, Va. (LMSC/PLM) – Sept. 14
  18. Tri-County Motor Speedway, Granite Falls, N.C. (LMSC/PLM) – Oct. 12
  19. North Wilkesboro Speedway, Wilkesboro, N.C. (LMSC/PLM) – Oct. 19

I'm not creating a thread for every female driver like everyone else is, but some big news here:

Isabella Robusto is moving to Lee Pulliam Performance in 2024, teammates with Butterbean, and LPP is teamed up with Toyota. Robusto sat out much of 2023 due to a concussion after a gnarly wreck at Hickory.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm high on Isabella and have been since she ran Legend Cars. Good kid, good driver, hope she can make the most of this. 👍

I like the zMAX sponsorship, need to get Dale Jr & Kevin Harvick & Josh Berry to run a part time schedule

zMAX Cars Tour goes West, still needs the PNW, Intermountain West, Desert SW though.

Mooresville, N.C. (January 5, 2024) – The zMAX CARS Tour will expand to the West Coast in 2024 in the form of the zMAX CARS Tour Pro Late Model Series West. The season-opening race kicks off at Kevin Harvick’s Kern Raceway on March 2nd.
Continuing to focus on building grassroots racing, the new partnership brings together the CARS Tour and Kevin Harvick’s Kern Raceway owner and California native Tim Huddleston. With Huddleston’s extensive knowledge of West Coast racing and his success of promoting various series and tracks, combined with the CARS Tour ownership group of Kevin Harvick, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Justin Marks and Jeff Burton, the wealth of knowledge of grassroots racing and building local tracks is immeasurable.
“We’re excited for this partnership and to add the CARS Tour to the West Coast racing schedule for 2024,” said Huddleston. “To have Kevin, Dale Jr., Justin and Jeff bring the CARS Tour to the West Coast and support the grassroots racing is what we need to continue to build a healthy series and showcase the next generation of drivers.”

The move to add the zMax CARS Tour to the West Coast is the next step in Harvick’s return to his roots and continuing his vision for the future of motorsports. Announced in November 2023, Huddleston acquired Kern County Raceway Park and renamed it Kevin Harvick’s Kern Raceway to honor the NASCAR Champion and Bakersfield, California native. As part of the new partnership, Harvick is working closely with the leadership at the track to ensure the best product for the track, the competitors, and the overall health of motorsports at the grassroots level. The zMax CARS Tour make two stops at the track in 2024, showcasing Harvick’s commitment to the West Coast and grassroots racing.

“The West Coast is home for me and the tracks we’ll be going to this year with the zMAX CARS Tour Pro Late Model Series West are some of the ones that helped shape the path of my career,” Harvick said. “I was fortunate enough to have people help me along the way to make it to the top level of NASCAR, and that is what we want to do with the CARS Tour. We want to continue to build the series, bring attention to the drivers, the local tracks and help usher the next generation of drivers to the top levels of racing. Adding this West Coast schedule for 2024 is the next step to making that happen.”

In addition to the newly announced series, the U.S. Legend Cars will follow the same 10-week schedule and accompany the Pro Late Model races as an added feature for each weekend.

2024 zMAX CARS Tour Pro Late Model Series West Schedule:

• March 2 – Kevin Harvick’s Kern Raceway (Bakersfield, Calif.)
  • April 13 – Irwindale Speedway (Irwindale, Calif.)
  • May 11 – Irwindale Speedway (Irwindale, Calif.)
  • May 25 – Stockton 99 Speedway (Stockton, Claif.)
  • June 15 – The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Las Vegas)
  • July 3 – The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Las Vegas)
  • July 20 – Stockton 99 Speedway (Stockton, Calif.)
  • August 31 – Irwindale Speedway (Irwindale, Calif.)
  • October 5 – All American Speedway (Roseville, Calif.)
  • November 16 – Kevin Harvick’s Kern Raceway (Bakersfield, Calif.)
For more information regarding the zMAX CARS Tour Pro Late Model Series West please contact Tim Huddleston at [email protected].

Not the CARS Tour, but still Dale Jr in the late model at Florence.

LMSC opener Sunday in Lucama (aka Kenly). 30 car field.

Butterbean won the Thanksgiving Classic at SNMP last fall. Deac McCaskill won CARS race last spring and is usually very tough to beat at Southern.

The next race after this is Jacksonville, where Butterbean has won the last two big races. The story of the moment, Isabella Robusto, is supposed to make her debut with LPP at New River too as a teammate to 🧈🫘.

New year, same result. Carson Kvapil wins for the 10th time since March 2022.

The most dominant stretch in the history of the CARS Tour.

1710963089429.png

1909538_10152652903894437_7617918766034824743_o.jpg

Three straight weeks of CARS Tour racing and all three should be good ones. Hickory tomorrow night, Jacksonville next week, and Rougemont after that.

Butterbean feeling really good. Finishes second going to his worst track with Jacksonville, which might be his best track, up next.

Back
Top Bottom