Casey Anthony

I hope that baby haunts her for the rest of her life!!!!!:mad:

You guys should be pissed off at the prosecution for presenting such a pathetic case; the jury had no choice.
Is Casey Anthony a terrible mother? Sure.
Is Casey Anthony a liar? Absolutely.
Is Casey Anthony guilty of first degree murder, based on the prosecution's presentation of the charges against her? Absolutely not.
The jury did it's job and the justice system worked, based on the available evidence presented against the defendant.

You guys should be pissed off at the prosecution for presenting such a pathetic case; the jury had no choice.
Is Casey Anthony guilty of first degree murder, based on the prosecution's presentation of the charges against her? Absolutely not.
The jury did it's job and the justice system worked, based on the available evidence presented against the defendant.

Agreed with this. :beerbang:

Anyone with common sense could see she's guilty.

Not based on the case that the prosecution offered against the defendant.
Anyone with common sense could see that the prosecution f'd up.

True, I just wish justice would've been done but it wasn't. I guess the best we can be thankful for is that even out of jail her life is still ruined. She will never get hired to work anywhere because who would wanna be associated with her? Everytime she got out in public it's gonna draw an angry mob. However I'm sure she will get millions off her first tv interview:rolleyes:

True, I just wish justice would've been done but it wasn't. I guess the best we can be thankful for is that even out of jail her life is still ruined. She will never get hired to work anywhere because who would wanna be associated with her? Everytime she got out in public it's gonna draw an angry mob...

True. She may be worse off than if she were safely behind bars.

I don't feel like getting banned from the forum seeing as I just joined, but I voiced my feelings on Twitter and they aren't for the faint of heart. I'm awaiting the day somebody kills her when she goes out in public. A lot of people want her head, including me. She killed Caylee and there was MORE than enough evidence, yet the dumb idiots on the jury didn't want to take a life. If ya can't handle it, say your sick and they'll replace your ass with somebody who CAN handle it! :mad:

I don't feel like getting banned from the forum seeing as I just joined, but I voiced my feelings on Twitter and they aren't for the faint of heart. I'm awaiting the day somebody kills her when she goes out in public. A lot of people want her head, including me

Yeah that's why I said she won't be able to go out in public again. She will have to change her look just so people don't know it's her.

hopefully after 3 years in prison she has turned lesbian and doesn't want any more kids.

I don't feel like getting banned from the forum seeing as I just joined, but I voiced my feelings on Twitter and they aren't for the faint of heart. I'm awaiting the day somebody kills her when she goes out in public. A lot of people want her head, including me. She killed Caylee and there was MORE than enough evidence, yet the dumb idiots on the jury didn't want to take a life. If ya can't handle it, say your sick and they'll replace your ass with somebody who CAN handle it! :mad:

The prosecutor presented ZERO physical evidence that Casey Anthony was guilty of first degree murder, the prosecution's entire case was based on circumstantial evidence. It was easy for the defense to show reasonable doubt.
For a conviction of first degree murder the prosecution must prove malice aforethought, which they did not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HuK6e.jpg

I'm really surprised by the verdict. Whether directly or indirectly, she is guilty of murdering her own daughter. Makes me sick to my stomach. They should have least found her guilty on the child abuse charge. She will most likely be given time served (3 years) for the 4 misdemeanor charges of lying to law enforcement.

No matter how you feel about her guilt, your "gut" reaction if you will, the state put on a pizz poor case, plain and simple.
She's a liar, a slut, and many other things but not one iota of proof was presented linking her to this childs death. Some of the state's eggspurt witnesses were controversial. I'm not sending anyone to the chair because someone says the trunk smelled like something decomposing without scientific evidence not a sniff test. You wanna smell my son's trunk with all his sweaty hockey gear in it? Based on a sniff test he'd get the chair for sure!

It's over, time to move on but remember how the media used you to drive their ratings. [don't you feel cheap this morning?:D]

Grace was critical of them holding a "champagne party" last night. Like she never celebrated one of her tainted prosecutions.

The prosecutor presented ZERO physical evidence that Casey Anthony was guilty of first degree murder, the prosecution's entire case was based on circumstantial evidence. It was easy for the defense to show reasonable doubt.
For a conviction of first degree murder the prosecution must prove malice aforethought, which they did not.

They proved second degree, and the defense's case was that she was guilty of manslaughter, not murder.

In the State of Florida, reckless endangerment or neglect that leads to the death of a child is FIRST Degree Murder. They also proved that.

Jury wanted to go home (two of them had vacations coming up, this week), and they let her walk. There was more than enough to put her away for life.

They proved second degree, and the defense's case was that she was guilty of manslaughter, not murder.

In the State of Florida, reckless endangerment or neglect that leads to the death of a child is FIRST Degree Murder. They also proved that.

Jury wanted to go home (two of them had vacations coming up, this week), and they let her walk. There was more than enough to put her away for life.

You must have been watching a different trial.

You must have been watching a different trial.

She waited 31 days to report Caylee missing... that is neglect.

Defense said the whole thing was an "accident" and based their whole theory on, basically, it was manslaughter not murder before trying to say George Anthony killed Caylee.

Jury just wanted to go home.

She waited 31 days to report Caylee missing... that is neglect.

Defense said the whole thing was an "accident" and based their whole theory on, basically, it was manslaughter not murder before trying to say George Anthony killed Caylee.

Jury just wanted to go home.

Not notifying the authorities that your child is missing is an example of extremely poor parenting, not murder.

A manslaughter conviction would reqiure proving that the person charged with the crime participated in an act causing the death of another. The prosecution was not able to prove cause of death or who was directly responsible for Caylee's death.

As much as we all disagree with the verdict, it was the correct verdict based on the prosecution's presentation of the charges against Casey Anthony.

The verdict bites! You can't tell me for those 2 yrs that she claimed she had a nanny she wasn't doing something neglectful to that poor baby! Although I of course don't know what really happened to poor Caylee. I just keep wondering if all those times before she disappeared and the nanny was suppose to have her, if the pathetic mother hadn't put her in the trunk to go partying and the final time she did this the baby died. Just something I wonder.... Anyway if your child is missing for 31 days and you don't report it isn't that being a neglectful parent? I can't believe the jury didn't find her guilty of neglect at least.
The very pathetic part of this, is now that she will probably walk tomorrow, Oprah, 20/20, 48 hours, those types of shows, will probably offer her millions for her story.

The charges of child neglect were dropped in 2008. The charges against Casey were: "felony murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of providing false information to police."
The charge of aggravated child abuse under Florida law is defined as:
1.Committing an aggravated battery on a child; (aggravated battery is:Intentionally causing great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement while battering someone; Using a deadly weapon in the commission of a battery; or Battering a person known to be pregnant)
2.Willfully torturing, maliciously punishing, or willfully and unlawfully caging a child; or
3.Knowingly or willfully abusing a child and in so doing causing great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child.

Because the authorities could not determine a cause of death, they could not prove the charge of aggravated manslaughter of a child or aggravated child abuse.
The prosecution was unable to prove, beyond a doubt, any of the charges.

The verdict bites! You can't tell me for those 2 yrs that she claimed she had a nanny she wasn't doing something neglectful to that poor baby! Although I of course don't know what really happened to poor Caylee. I just keep wondering if all those times before she disappeared and the nanny was suppose to have her, if the pathetic mother hadn't put her in the trunk to go partying and the final time she did this the baby died. Just something I wonder.... Anyway if your child is missing for 31 days and you don't report it isn't that being a neglectful parent? I can't believe the jury didn't find her guilty of neglect at least.
The very pathetic part of this, is now that she will probably walk tomorrow, Oprah, 20/20, 48 hours, those types of shows, will probably offer her millions for her story.

She'll sing like a bird within five years.

No matter how you feel about her guilt, your "gut" reaction if you will, the state put on a pizz poor case, plain and simple.
She's a liar, a slut, and many other things but not one iota of proof was presented linking her to this childs death. Some of the state's eggspurt witnesses were controversial. I'm not sending anyone to the chair because someone says the trunk smelled like something decomposing without scientific evidence not a sniff test. You wanna smell my son's trunk with all his sweaty hockey gear in it? Based on a sniff test he'd get the chair for sure!

It's over, time to move on but remember how the media used you to drive their ratings. [don't you feel cheap this morning?:D]

Grace was critical of them holding a "champagne party" last night. Like she never celebrated one of her tainted prosecutions.

Fox News still can't give it up, geez there's more important $hit going on get off of it and back to some real news stories. I've been watching Fox Business for the past week to get away from the Casey Anthony story.

Well, MSNBC News said she would be placed in "protective custody" after her release due to death threats.

Florida's taxpayers must be so happy.

MSNBC News also said the prosecution is trying to have her pay all court costs.

I'll be interested in seeing how that works out since she was acquitted of the serious charges. I've walked out of courtrooms without having to pay any court costs before on charges I was found guilty of.

Here come the offers????

NewsCore) - Casey Anthony has been offered $1 million to appear on "The Jerry Springer Show," Radar Online reported Friday.

The pricey payout comes with strings attached though -- Springer's team wants Anthony to appear with her parents, Cindy and George, along with her brother, Lee.

Anthony, 25, was acquitted Tuesday of murdering her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, but convicted of lying to police.

Her defense included the claim she was sexually abused as a child by her father -- a suggestion her parents subsequently described as "baseless."

"The offer was made to Casey's defense team Friday. They are interested. The show would get huge ratings. The family will be presented with the offer shortly," a source told the gossip website.

The reported offer is expected to be one of a slew of potential paydays awaiting Anthony after her release on July 17.

A spokesman from "The Jerry Springer Show" did not respond to a request for comment.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/c...ays-dpgonc-20110708-to_14039527#ixzz1RY5dmRwn

Here come the offers????

NewsCore) - Casey Anthony has been offered $1 million to appear on "The Jerry Springer Show," Radar Online reported Friday.

The pricey payout comes with strings attached though -- Springer's team wants Anthony to appear with her parents, Cindy and George, along with her brother, Lee.

Anthony, 25, was acquitted Tuesday of murdering her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, but convicted of lying to police.

Her defense included the claim she was sexually abused as a child by her father -- a suggestion her parents subsequently described as "baseless."

"The offer was made to Casey's defense team Friday. They are interested. The show would get huge ratings. The family will be presented with the offer shortly," a source told the gossip website.

The reported offer is expected to be one of a slew of potential paydays awaiting Anthony after her release on July 17.

A spokesman from "The Jerry Springer Show" did not respond to a request for comment.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/c...ays-dpgonc-20110708-to_14039527#ixzz1RY5dmRwn

Prolly chump change compared o what she'll be offered for a book or movie deal.

Back
Top Bottom