Casey Atwood?

F

FANOF5

i feel sorry for that guy............when will it come around for him???????????

:rolleyes: Maybe Ray will get his senses back and put Casey in the 19 car again...where he belongs. I can't believe he moved up to Cup for this crap treatment. :mad: But he sure has been a real good sport about it from what I've seen.:satisfied I hope that pays of for Casey soon. Ray has got to do right by him. :(

This should have gone under the Casey Atwood? thread. I did not mean to create a new thread. I have asked Paul to move it there if he can. Sorry for the mixup.

i think casey does deserve the better equipment that mayfield :)

Cassey will end up back in one of those team cars soon! cassey for sure will take Bill's sit ! But maybe he'll get the sit when Ray decides Jeremy was a mistake!!!

I can't believe it myself ! That Jeremy hasn't done better in that car! Maybe it'ss not the car.

but I do believe Cassey is better off with Ray even in a part owner deal.

Caseey will make it through this & will be a better driver because he stuck it out! Even though it's not pretty

I couldn't believe the crap car that Casey was running at MIS for both qualifying and the race.

What a complete POS that car was.

I'm actually a bit surprised to read that some of you think so little of Jeremy Mayfield. I always thought he was a pretty talented driver. Nothing against Casey, of course, but does Ray really think he's the next Bill Elliott? I know he's still very young -- hard to believe how young. Are big things in store for this kid, ya think?

How about Casey in a gannasi #28 Havoline Dodge in 2003.
I feel that ray kinda did him wrong and he should move on.

I totally agree, Casey got shafted in that deal last year. Can't blame Evernham too much though, looking for another big name. Hope he comes to his senses next year and puts Casey back in good equipment.

I agree with you Happy Hour, Casey got shafted hard. I think he could out-perform Mayfield in good equipment any day.

Casey is a very talented driver who has never had an opportunity to showcase what he can do. I really wish he could get a quality top 15 ride. He'd turn his share of heads. Ya know, and this just hit me, I got a great idea for him. Who better to teach him and bring him along in a decent car than the Woods? They need someone, and Casey is a good fit for them. Damn, TWF, you're a genius. :einstein:

Wow, that is a good idea. I haven't been here long enough to know if I should be shocked by that or not, LOL.

IMO, I think Casey was brought to the big leagues a year too early. He showed talent the one year in BGN, but another year would have refined it so much better.

I think maybe Ray was under pressure by Dodge to find a new talent to help carry the Dodge banner.

Casey should have taken another year, but really the car he is in is terrible. Give him the 19 back for a year or two and he'll do soo much better...Too bad he is stuck in an AJ special minus AJ himself.

Back
Top Bottom