CBF 9/25

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Some blowout games, some close games and some upsets. My Sooner again escaped an unranked team. Can't say the same for Texas. Alabama also escaped with a win though against a top ten team. This season continues to look exciting. Who's gonna win and who's gonna lose?

got home to see the last quarter of the oklahoma game. is cincinnati that good or the sooners that bad? too early to pick winners this year but doubt the sooners will be there. alabama either if they don't pick it up. same for texas.

got home to see the last quarter of the oklahoma game. is cincinnati that good or the sooners that bad? too early to pick winners this year but doubt the sooners will be there. alabama either if they don't pick it up. same for texas.

Bama was playing a top ten team at the top ten Arkansas Razorback stadium in a SEC west tilt. Who was Texas and Oklahoma playing. UCLA nobody and a Cincinnati team that got destroyed by NC State a week ago from Thursday.

Some blowout games, some close games and some upsets. My Sooner again escaped an unranked team. Can't say the same for Texas. Alabama also escaped with a win though against a top ten team. This season continues to look exciting. Who's gonna win and who's gonna lose?

We won 70-3...I hate when we play these div 2 teams. No competition at all

Back
Top Bottom