CFB CHAMPIONSHIP SATURDAY

• Thread starter GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN
  • Start date
G

GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN

Who is gonna be packing their bags for Glendale?
Favorites Oregon and Auburn or we going to get a NAQ team?
I hope for some chaos in the BCS myself, even though most say if Auburn loses a close game they still might make it to the Naty. I think a Oregon loss in Corvallis would be the end of their dream. I am hoping for a T.C.U/Wisconsin matchup. I think Wisconsin is playing the best ball of anyone right now.

Who is gonna be packing their bags for Glendale?
Favorites Oregon and Auburn or we going to get a NAQ team?
I hope for some chaos in the BCS myself, even though most say if Auburn loses a close game they still might make it to the Naty. I think a Oregon loss in Corvallis would be the end of their dream. I am hoping for a T.C.U/Wisconsin matchup. I think Wisconsin is playing the best ball of anyone right now.

Hmm i want to see both Auburn and Oregon lose, now that would create some chaos!!!:D

The ACC is a joke.:rolleyes:

Virginia Tech running over the #2 team but gets steamrolled just about every time they play out of conference.

OU vs. Nebraska

Wow, what a game. It had me sitting on the edge of my seat til the end. For as long as I've lived, there has been only two schools that I've always wanted OU to beat and Nebraska is one of them. I'm sure you can guess what the other one is and it isn't OSU. Oh by the way, OU beat them this year. :D I'm happy.

Wow, what a game. It had me sitting on the edge of my seat til the end. For as long as I've lived, there has been only two schools that I've always wanted OU to beat and Nebraska is one of them. I'm sure you can guess what the other one is and it isn't OSU. Oh by the way, OU beat them this year. :D I'm happy.

I am not a fan of either one, but that was a good hard fought game.

Back
Top Bottom