Championship at LAurens whos gonna get it?

No question avaiable to import.

• JOey Strickland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donnie Satterfeild

• Chris TAylor

• Brett williamson

• Larry teal

• Kevin Suber

• Red Eubanks

• Fred Crowder

• David Todd

• Other........

• Total voters
hey dr2002 ..........ya forgot about Nolan Nabors. He's in 2nd in pro -4's............about thirty something back.;)

well yea but i said other to now i meant for them to put there other opinion on here! OK one fer NOLAN !!!!!!

IT IS A GOOD CHANCE THAT WE WON'T GET TO RACE THIS WEEK DUE TO THE RAIN. SO THERE WILL PROBABLY ONLY BE 2 RACES LEFT TO RUN, WHICH DON'T GIVE THE 2ND PLACE DRIVERS AS MUCH AS A CHANCE. SO MY OPTION IS THAT THE CHAMPIONS WILL BE:

MARK GOFFORTH
BRETT WILLIAMSON :calpping:
JOEY STRICKLAND
RED EUBANKS
DAVID TODD

THAT IS JUST MY OPTION, BUT NO ONE WILL KNOW UNTIL AFTER THE LAST RACE!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL DRIVERS, I KNOW IT'S GETTING CLOSE AND THE PRESSURE IS ON, BUT DRIVE SAFE AND HAVE FUN.

well i know who i hope it is gonna be::::::::::::::::::::::::: love ya always sonya, lexie amber and blaise...we are so proud of you!!!

BUT I THINK JOEY STRICKLAND, BRETT WILLIAMSON, DAVID TODD, RED EUBANKS, AND MARK GOFORTH AS WE ALL KNOW HAS ALREADY ONE HIS DIVISION.....

ITS gonna be REAL close........
especially late-model (David trails Fred by 5 points)
and Cadet (Kevin trails Red by 9 points)
Chris and Donnie have a chance...........although with two left......will need a little help
same with Nolan.... He has a chance........but time is getting short.
I wish my favorites the best.... either way!
**Championships or not............All four of ya'll are #1 in my book and have enjoyed watching ya'll race and pulling for you this year.
Good luck the last two weeks to :
#6 Nolan Nabors
#79 Chris Taylor
#7 Kevin Suber
#4 David Todd

I hope Chris Taylor, Brett Williamson, Kevin Subar, and David Todd get the Championship!! Like Angie said only two more races so we need some hard racing for the points!! Good Luck to all Love ya, Jeramie's princess, Micah

I hope that Chris Taylor, Daddy Mack, Jeramie Armstrong, and David Todd. I know Daddy Mack and Jeramie Armstrong aint in the choices. But out of the choices, I hope Brett Williamson wins. Well, talk to ya'll later! Love ya, Jennifer!

Chris Taylor got my vote because he is the best!!!!!

Go White Lightnin!!! & T-Rex!!!!

Wish luck to both Taylors!!! Always #1!!

Best pit crew ever!!!

Love ya'll
Michelle

Hey! I voted for the one and only Chris "da-man" Taylor. (aint that what them dern stricklands say?) lmfao! Anyways, I also voted for Joey Strickland! NOT! U must be stupid if you think I voted for him. Anyways, I voted for Kevin Suber, Brett Williamson, and David Todd. That's my peeps that I voted for. So you all have a nice day/night! I guess I will see everyone Saturday!

Sincerely,
yo mamma

howdy taylor racin. i really like that picture that you have on your post right there. I tell you what, that's the best picture of a race car than i have ever seen in b-hobbie. I think that ole Chris Taylor will win that darn championship. Come on Chris! Go get'em boy! You know good and well, that you are the best out there. But good luck to all them darn drivers.

Sincerely,
lil B!

CHELLE BUG,
I AGREE W/YA ALL THE WAY, BUT HON LOOKS LIKE THE 1ST PLACE DRIVERS WILL HAVE IT WRAPPED UP. THERE IS A 60% CHANCE OF RAIN SAT. SO THAT WILL ONLY LEAVE 1 RACE FOR THE 2ND PLACE AND 3RD PLACE DRIVERS TO TRY TO CATCH UP. DON'T LOOK GOOD. BUT HEY, CHRIS HAD A WONDERFUL YEAR IF HE FINISHES 2ND OR 3RD. IT IS ONLY HIS 2ND YR. DRIVING AND LOOK HOW GOOD HE IS, IMAGINE IN A FEW MORE YRS.
HE STARTED OUT REALLY GOOD AND HAD SOME "BAD" LUCK TO HIT, OR OTHER WISE HE WOULD PROBABLY EVEN BE CLOSER IN THE POINTS, BUT I GUESS THAT'S RACING!!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL DRIVERS AND DRIVE SAFE!! (IF YOU EVER GET TO DRIVE DUE TO WEATHER).

:thumbsup:

deep down ALL you people know you love US...because we are always on your minds...thanks...#22..THANKS for your votes

Joey, it doesn't matter who votes for ya. You'll always be 1st in my book!!! We still love ya!! Good luck. Go ahead and bring that championship home with ya!! Good luck to ALL drivers and drive safe!! Love, Amber

Dang im gone fer a half a day and all this happens well good luck to everyone we have very few races left so i wish everyone the best of luck go get em boys!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE'S ALL THEN DERN TAYLOR FANS AT!!! EVERYONE KNOWS WHO THEY WANT TO WIN THAT CHAMPIONSHIP!!! DON'T BE SCARED, SHOW THAT TAYLOR SPIRIT!!!! I KNOW I GOT SOME OG THAT TAYLOR SPIRIT!!!LOL!! SO HEY TO YOU ALL IN THE 79 CREW AND YOU KNOW I LOVE'S YA!!! LOVE YA, YOU FAVORITE COUSIN-IN-LAW!!!!

I'M HERE! JUST HOPING TO SEE HIM ON THE TRACK THIS WEEK!! IF MOTHER NATURE WOULD JUST LET US GET THIS ONE IN!!

JOEY WANT'S TO DO A RAIN DANCE----WE WANT A SUN DANCE!!
:daisy:

Let's hope that we get at least 2 more races in. But even if Chris don't win the championship we know that we had a great season. We all would like to see Chris win the championship, but the greatest thing this season was seeing T-REX back out there. SO no matter what TAYLOR's will always be #1!!!! And they will be the ones who worry about next year!!!

SO lets pray we get some racing in.

TAYLOR'S bigest fan

Love ya'll,
Michelle

LA LA LA LA NAH NAH NAH NAH LA LA LA LA LA LA NAN NA NA NAN NA iM DOIN A SUN DANCE OVER HERE HOPE IT HELPS!!!!

:daisy: blah blah on u joey strickland we want to race! he he he

Heck if Joey is doing the rain dance and if I were the sun I would hide too, but heck ain't gonna let no wimpy redrocket22 bet that WHITE LIGHTIN 79!!! Hey don't ya'll know lightin is stronger than a rocket?? COMMON SENSE!!! welp gotta go, love you all Taylor racing fans!! love you, jeramie's princess, Micah

Joey, Dance how you want too, but i have to disagree, we got to run this weekend!!! It's killing me!!

Heck it is only a joke hahaha!!! He gets on here well EVERYONE gets on here and joke's!!! I guess just since we haven't had any races it's gettin to me!!lol!!! love ya, jeramie's princess, Micah!!

I meant this all as a joke since everyone else is on here joking about it!!!

man i'll tell ya. i done some research today and guess what i found out. there was someone who made up 6 different screen names, and guess what was in the names? either taylor or 79 and they were all done on the 17th in a matter of mins. hmmmmm makes you wonder. some people will do anything to try to get over on somebody but guess what we all know whos gonna win that championship any way.aint that right STRICK that poll had chris at 16 votes two hrs ago and now its up to 21 dam how many name can you think of. kinda stupid to me but now the cats out of the bag thats about like the presidential election in florida. i think we need to have a recount lol. lets go joey you r da man

Just noticed on my calendar that Sat. night is the FULL MOON. Only 2 races left and points races very tight in all divisions except rookie 4. Sure hope it doesn't rain, cause we'll all be sure to get our money's worth of EXCITEMENT Sat. night. Good luck to all, in all divisions, but above all, be safe and have fun.

OH IS THAT ALL YALL DO IS COMPLAIN IF YALL DON'T LIKE IT WELL GET OVER IT I GUESS WE WLL SEE WHO GETS THE CHAMPIONSHIP WHEN THE LAST RACE GETS HERE WON'T WE WELL MAY THE BEST MAN WIN!!!!!!! AND IF ITS JOEY THEN SO BE IT!!!!!! BUT WE GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR THAT #31 TO HE MOVIN ON UP AS WELL!!!!!!

OH AND ONCE AGAIN LOOK WHOS ON HERRE STIRRING UP CRAP!!

There's no since in fussing. We have two(hopefully) races left, let's enjoy them. Good luck to all drivers and drie safe.

YOU NO HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN DISH IT OUT AND NOT TAKE IT, SO LEAVE IT ALONE. DON'T PLAY WITH THEM, JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE AND LET THEM WISH FOR RAIN. EVERYBODY HAS THERE OWN WISHES. SOME ARE JUST DIFFERENT.
I SEE JOEY'S POINT THOUGH, IF IT RAINS THEN HE ALMOST HAS THE CHAMPIONSHIP WRAPPED UP, B/C HE WILL ONLY HAVE ONE MORE RACE TO RUN.

"I SEE THE REASON FOR THE RAIN DANCE"

WE JUST LOVE RACIN, SO WE PRAY FOR THE SUN OR JUST TO EVNE GET TO RUN.
IF WE ALL KEEP ON DANCIN, WE COULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND HAVE 1 BIG DANCE PARTY!!! SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME!!

:dazzler:

i just want to say good luck to everyone! hope everybody has a safe night.

hey yall gods giving us a sign for something look at how many votes chris has

yea they cheated on that 2 we could make up more screen name and vote again too but we are better than that we dont cheat on
are off the track like Chris and David and his fan`s does guess his fan`s are just as sorry as them

hang on now i posted that and im a fan of everyone sorta im kinda deffensive over David though cuz he like a daddy to me but otherwise i ain't responsible for his actions either! hehehe!

Back
Top Bottom