Change a driver and bonus points

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
BEFORE the Nashville race on June 20, you may DROP ONE driver on your team and replace him with another driver.
Or, you may keep your present roster of drivers. Be sure to check your current list. You cannot double up on a driver you already have.

Bonus: For the Pocono double header --- pick ONE of your drivers from your NEW roster for triple points in both races.

@acmerocket; @aunty dive; @be9ak7ts16; @DanicaFreak; @donthaveanickname; @DRS3 ; @fergy1370 ; @kkfan91 ; @MAGICMILER ; @princess ; @racer8 ;
@REBS31 ; @sdj ; @Whizzer

Last edited:
Drop Almirola add Larson.

Hamlin for triple at Pocono.

I just read an article by Jenna Fryer wherein she interviewed Denny Hamlin and he felt he didn't have the car to beat the Hendrick team cars.
I am assuming that includes all Gibbs cars as well as Denny holds his own among the Gibbs teams.

But this presents dilemma using my position in the BIG GATOTS point standing.
After reading the article, I must decide whether to make another change and drop Hamlin - I've never been a big Hamlin fan - and go with the overall favorite, Larson or another driver.

Right now, points wise, I need all the help I can get and if that is what it takes then perhaps the change should be made.
But wait!
What if Hamlin does pull it off then in the end and all those running to jump on the runaway Larson band wagon drop like stones in a well. Just think, it might even give me a great deal of help if that were the outcome. Why, it might even elevate my standing from near the very bottom up three or four places. Three of four places? Does it really matter?

Men do desperate things in desperate times and this is one of those desperate times, so in the final analysis, I'll stick with Hamlin knowing he has a chance, albeit a small chance, because, my standing has only one more stop before claiming the dubious distinction of being last man on the totem pole and the chance of being competitive for the remainder of the year remaining dark and cloudy with a forecast of severe thunderstorms.

i always pick drivers that i like.if it was for money my line up would be different,but never kyle b:p I just read an article by Jenna Fryer wherein she interviewed Denny Hamlin and he felt he didn't have the car to beat the Hendrick team cars.
I am assuming that includes all Gibbs cars as well as Denny holds his own among the Gibbs teams.

But this presents dilemma using my position in the BIG GATOTS point standing.
After reading the article, I must decide whether to make another change and drop Hamlin - I've never been a big Hamlin fan - and go with the overall favorite, Larson or another driver.

Right now, points wise, I need all the help I can get and if that is what it takes then perhaps the change should be made.
But wait!
What if Hamlin does pull it off then in the end and all those running to jump on the runaway Larson band wagon drop like stones in a well. Just think, it might even give me a great deal of help if that were the outcome. Why, it might even elevate my standing from near the very bottom up three or four places. Three of four places? Does it really matter?

Men do desperate things in desperate times and this is one of those desperate times, so in the final analysis, I'll stick with Hamlin knowing he has a chance, albeit a small chance, because, my standing has only one more stop before claiming the dubious distinction of being last man on the totem pole and the chance of being competitive for the remainder of the year remaining dark and cloudy with a forecast of severe thunderstorms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom