Charlotte II Bonehead

Joker

#1 Harvick Fan
I'm gonna nominate KDB (and NASCAR for not black flagging him). Someone could have gotten seriously damaged.

It was a pretty clean race, with no obvious bonehead. Giving it to Kyle or Alex is a real stretch. I’ll give it to Austin Dillon for turning hard right on pit road when he had plenty of space and nailing Chase. (And it’s a very minor bonehead.)

As much as it pains me I have to give it to Alex. He probably could have won that race if he had not made that mistake. I realize that he likes a loose car and that he pushes the car to it's limit to get the most he can but he just drove it in to deep on that turn and it didn't stick. I will give him credit for admitting he let the car get away from him though. That team is going to be really tough once they get their mistakes out of the way. A bad call on the last two laps may have cost them a win in Vegas, the team losing 6 spots in the pits last Sun didn't help any, and then Alex banging the wall last night is frustrating. But, he races hard but he races clean and I like that. That being said after all of that the 88 is 4th in points and only 2 points behind Chase.

Last edited:
Jeff Gordon for not letting loose and still being a robot unlike Mike Joy

I give it a month before we hear Mike Joy say "Hamiln sped down pit road like there was a line of coke waiting for him at the end!"

Back
Top Bottom