Charlotte RACE thread --- May 28

tenor.gif
He has won 6 races in his dad’s equipment. That should prove how good he is

That's the race right there

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Everyone relax, I picked Harvick in the pick em this week, he ain't winning, something will happen to him, because I can't have a good week this year.

I hate to tell you, but he's my pick em driver this week. Which means something will happen to him.
When he was my pickem pick, he won the damn race, so I hope you have the same luck my friend.

Yep 82 more uneventful laps, right?
Harvick is flying and pacing the field. Can't see anyone beating him except on pit road or on a long long run. 88 is staying right there but I think Harvick is just pacing

Bowman has a propensity to screw himself sometimes. That's maybe the third time he's done that since the season restarted.

JJ: "About to lose my ****** mind out here. Gotta drive my balls off to hold my own it's so loose."
Yup. Total junk. Went wrong way on adjustments. No stage points, no top 10. Top 3 car Sunday, can't run top 10 today. Needs points. That car is junk. I knew they would over adjust and have a bad race starting from the back.

Bowman picking up the slack from Kyle Larson being gone putting good cars in the wall
THe FaCe of HmS!!!!!

He is the new Larson: Tons of talent, but chokes winning cars constantly with next to no criticism.

welp. thats 4 or 5 cars I picked running in the top 5 with less then 100 to go that went straight junk. Thanks 88

JJ: "About to lose my ****** mind out here. Gotta drive my balls off just to hold my own it's so loose."
Too lose 40 laps ago..whatever adjustments they made killed it. Was top 5 in points prior to Darlington.

Just described it as "horrible" . Yellow

Back
Top Bottom