Charlotte RACE thread --- The 600

Its a 600 mile race. Its a typical 600, to say different is a joke.
the trolls say the same thing every race. They whined for the old single file package, and now they have a race that way and guess what it is just boo who terrible.

The stages have made this race unbearable. It used to be great with the green flag pit stops and strategy.

I sat through the Truex 392/400 in the stands. That was excruciatingly boring. At least with this I don’t have to look forward to traffic and all afterwards as I’m already home...

Even doing that pirouette w Chastain, he still gained 3 seconds.

You were bored attending a live race?
When Truex was in his own zip code and led 392 of 400 laps? Yes. Honestly I was.

Edit: that said, the pre-race, especially Amazing Grace on bagpipes, Taps, 21 gun salute made it worth it. Such a moving experience.

Something happened on the 9, no idea what tho I turned the scanner on too late

Something happened on the 9, no idea what tho I turned the scanner on too late
Chase asked them to pull a rubber to help handling. Since they were going to be deep in field, they came back in and worked on splitter as well. Threw a Hail Mary at it.

150-C9370-D1-FE-4-CAB-80-F4-1-B5-E9-A54-E3-E0.jpg

Also, am I not the only one frustrated with Goodyear.. The tires have no fall off at all..

Knowing them, next year they'll end up overcorrecting and end up bringing a tire to Charlotte that disintegrates after 3 laps

Back
Top Bottom