Charlotte RACE thread --- The 600

Chase has Jimmie's restart to thank. Congrats on win 6 in 5 years. Eh

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wonder if Truex will take his crew out for ice cream?

Jimmie’s restart was disappointing, plenty of others have held onto the lead after taking the top side. Really want to see him. Really wanna see him break the winless streak.
He will at some point, but he just has to put it together.

His speed is there now, its just finding that little bit more. I wish JJ would stay until '21 because he and Daniels are just finding their stride with one another.

He’s pretty good here. Won the 600 a few years ago.
That’s when he turned into a scorpion.
IfV4gEPGyFa0EcY-6x-JHSIUP0z1XPLQFvd4jlF00jBmpXLKcc8bylWvh6Il8BUuRWEHIgzIKBQzqyItLQSWM51PVkqmuKsUVQcPc3Mu9Mgm51kxpcte3AIOERKRiedaORF-D9suuMA-r4rDYSnYoPY

It's amazing how we have not heard anything about how bad this race is since the last pit stop. :D
The rate the race will be telling. Its still a solid 4 for me. Lucky we arent looking at no tires taking 4 tires to school.

Strong showing for HMS. Hopefully Chase can get to 10 career wins this year..a lot of the greats of the past 20 years were ahead of him by year 5. He needs a breakout year still. He'll get a few more.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I realize nothing is happening on track of note. But good lord can they shut up about Darlington already.

Edit: I’ll shut my ****** trap

Back
Top Bottom