Charlotte RACE thread ---

God had nothing better to do tonight other than allow Austin Dillon to win the Coke 600. Crazy how nature do that

Austin Dillon! They earned that one. First race with a new crew chief and they win the Coke 600. Congrats to the 3 team.

Truex ran his tires to the core tryin to catch them boys. Oh well.

Forgot about the CC change. That's crazy. His chick is just out hand, too.

The only dabbing I will ever support

Speaking of which...

Time for a nightcap. Later y'all. Happy Memorial Day :salute:

I've only got flower.. but I have a **** ton of it. Lol

With the way that people act, you'd think he was Jeffrey Earnhardt.

Austin is a good driver.

Austin is a great driver. Nothing wrong with JE either! The dude started in lawnmower racing and that is freaking awesome,

With the way that people act, you'd think he was Jeffrey Earnhardt.

Austin is a good driver.

There's a misplaced resentment because his grandfather owns his race team. As if nobody else in the Cup series has been helped by money or family ties.

Austin still has to go out and drive the car. And he's won at all three of NASCAR's top divisions.

There's a misplaced resentment because his grandfather owns his race team. As if nobody else in the Cup series has been helped by money or family ties.

Austin still has to go out and drive the car. And he's won at all three of NASCAR's top divisions.

He won before Harvick, too!

IMG_3264.PNG

Kyle Larson loses the points lead, CE and RB slip....

JR made no mention of the 3 being back in VL. I have to think that bothers him a little, could be wrong though. He seemed a little unenthused in his interview.

JR made no mention of the 3 being back in VL. I have to think that bothers him a little, could be wrong though. He seemed a little unenthused in his interview.

How he's been running and being "happy" with a 10th place finish, I don't think anyone would be satisfied.

Reactions: Pat

I noticed that too. Don't know if Dillon winning was a factor.

I think he's visibly frustrated with the performance. They worked their butts off tonight to finish 10th. The speed just isn't there.

...and Austin Dillon wins the Charlotte Marathon 600 on fuel mileage...this gives him a 0.01 chance of winning the Nascar Championship. Coincidentally, Dillon ties Takume Sato (the winner of the Indy 500) for the chance to win his series Championship as Sato is also listed as having a 0.01 chance of winning the year-long IndyCar Championship.

Congrats to both winners as you have joined Derrick Cope and Ricky Stenhouse in an elite club. :p.

Oops...I left out Danica...she won a race on fuel mileage too.

Last edited:
Maybe for a split second he thought of his dad, I know I would if I was him. Felt like they should have finished anywhere from 7-10 tonight , Hendrick doesn't have speed so far this year outside of 48.

Maybe for a split second he thought of his dad, I know I would if I was him. Felt like they should have finished anywhere from 7-10 tonight , Hendrick doesn't have speed so far this year outside of 48.

The 24 has been flying

Eight winners already. The fight to get into the playoffs will be really interesting. Not gonna be many spots available to get in on points.

Nothing to show for it, Jimmie has the luck and speed thus far. Hope Chase wins and soon, Michigan is looking good in a few weeks

He was 4th in points before tonight. He's now 7th. Elliott and the 24 team have been quietly putting together a nice season even with bad luck.

Congrats to Austin Dillon on his first win!

Wasn't happy with him taking over Earnhardt's #3 at first, but for some reason, I'm happy for him today.

Maybe I've been drinking too much. :eek:

Sooooooo... I guess this was him post-race radio after the race:

He was close today, just needed Austin to run out sooner. Honestly, I forgot he finished second.

Looks like Kryle threw a hissy fit in his press conference and left after one question. Glad to see he's devolved back to his true form

He's just butthurt the 78 kicked his ass all night.

Then he finally runs down Truex at the end, and he loses to the 3 on fuel mileage lol

Looks like Kryle threw a hissy fit in his press conference and left after one question. Glad to see he's devolved back to his true form

He was looking like he was p!ssed in his short post-race interview - not surprised - too bad I missed it :rolleyes:

Sooooooo... I guess this was him post-race radio after the race:

He was close today, just needed Austin to run out sooner. Honestly, I forgot he finished second.

Chance he thought the 78 was the leader and didn't realize the 3 stayed out?

OH **** this actually was from tonight???

I can understand the disappointment a little more now. His team gotta let him know the 3 was still out there lol

Just saw the press conference footage. Kyle Busch is such a mitch.

Chance he thought the 78 was the leader and didn't realize the 3 stayed out?

OH sh!t this actually was from tonight???

I can understand the disappointment a little more now. His team gotta let him know the 3 was still out there lol

I can definitely understand the frustration.
He didn't know Dillon was in the lead?

Ryan Blaney, Takuma Sato, and Austin Dillon all win this weekend. Awesome

And Gibbs isn't winless that scrub Kyle Busch won the all star race last week lol

I can definitely understand the frustration.
He didn't know Dillon was in the lead?

I thought at first he was saying "woooo" like he thought he won, but I think he's just saying "nooooo"

Back
Top Bottom