Chili Bowl 2021

Casey Shuman with a nice drive for a guy who hardly races during the season anymore and instead works as a series director.

Here's the A-Main lineup:

Er58FWyW8AExY_m.png

Who ya got? I feel like Bell is going to reclaim the throne. Would also be glad to see anyone but Larson and Bell take it, but I kinda doubt it.

During this dead time, for those who signed up for FloRacing, the late models are about to go green at Arizona Speedway.

Grant is going to be hard as hell to pass unless he makes a mistake. I think Larson or Bell will figure out where they can beat him and it will be one of those two taking the Golden Driller.

I'm going with Bell, if we ever actually get this started

During this dead time, for those who signed up for FloRacing, the late models are about to go green at Arizona Speedway.

That thing looked like it was going to be a snoozer and then was anything but.

I can always find something to do, but the delays absolutely don't help the TV audience and casual / curious viewers. The answer, if they care, is bump the Cs and Bs two hours earlier (start the day at 6am, whatever it takes), do your track rework with a hard set A-Main green flag time of 10pm Eastern, and show the Bs and Cs on tape delay during the opening hour of the MAVTV show.

My MavTV feed is working again after being FUBAR for the last 48 hours, so hello to all. My prediction is 51% Bell, 49% Larson, and 10% Rico and the crowd, Yeah, I know, it's Yogi math... so sue me.

PS- Worried about the track, so much water.

Grant is right there, it's too bad he lost the second start. He needs lapped traffic and a longer run to create an opening. Cushion will get pushed up and it should be really racey in about 15 more laps.

Nobody's beating Kyle Larson. Guy's picking up where he left off with his historic godly dominance last year.

IF Hendrick has their **** together, Larson is the surefire slam dunk favorite to win the championship in Cup.

Grant is right there, it's too bad he lost the second start.
Yeah, I was waiting to see if Larson would be flagged for jumping that start. But he got away with it... fine with me as he's my sentimental favorite.

That was a wild incident, and probably the end of the race.

EVERYTHING went Larson's way. Not only is the dude possibly one of the best drivers to ever wheel a racecar, EVERYTHING has gone his way. Including them not calling that blatant jumped restart.

Back
Top Bottom