Chill factor

97forever

Team Owner
I am about to freeze to death. I know it can't be colder than about 53 degrees down here but without the heat turned on here at my new place, I am freezing too damn death!Like 30 mile per hour wind is ripping thru this creaky apartment. Brrrrrrr....

I need someone to run down south here and thaw me out.

And we sure need a 'shivering' smilie, guys!! :unsure: :unsure: Is it frosty where ya' ll live?

Cold here too 97 ..... in the 40's here. I'm one of the Southerns who love the cooler weather ..... :p

Not cold like up north but cold like we have it here. ^_^

I'll be over soon to thaw you out 97 ..... bringing my wine coolers if that is ok with you. ;)

It's 48, pouring down rain and very windy here today too! Brrrrrrrrrr!!! :blink:

Thats fine with me, PS/ If I'm har...er..stif..... damn.If I'm 'frozen solid' ( a good term),when you get here just do whatever you have to do to revive me.

And bring a blanket. :unsure:

I'll bring my blanket and don't worry, I will get you warmed up in no time.

;)

Revive you ???? Got the perfect thing !!!!! :wub:

Very Gloomy and been raining all day here, Makes me wanna go to sleep

Once in the Army, I spent six days outside and it never got above 4 degrees. Without doubt, the most miserable time I have ever spent in my life. They adviced us---absolutely true, btw---to sleep in our sleeping bags naked to prevent sweating. The sweat would have frozen us.Some of the other vets on here will verify this.

I guess I learned something new today, cuz I didn't know that either!

:huh:

How do you cause stress 97 ????

If you don't mind me asking ...

Fairly cool here in the Midwest for the past couple of days. Didn't get any warmer than 55 yesterday, and rained all day. It's about 60 here right now, but the wind is blowing so it's a bit chillier than that.

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 15 2004, 02:11 PM
I am about to freeze to death. I know it can't be colder than about 53 degrees down here but without the heat turned on here at my new place, I am freezing too damn death!Like 30 mile per hour wind is ripping thru this creaky apartment. Brrrrrrr....

I need someone to run down south here and thaw me out.

And we sure need a 'shivering' smilie, guys!! :unsure: :unsure: Is it frosty where ya' ll live?
wuss ^_^

:lol:

Bow ..... don't say stuff like that to 97. He's no wuss .....

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 15 2004, 07:18 PM
Thanks Kelly! :cheers: And you live in NY and are having the same wind we are here? Damn.Thats a lot of wind! :lol:
you wuss. :p

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 15 2004, 07:18 PM
Thanks Kelly! :cheers: And you live in NY and are having the same wind we are here? Damn.Thats a lot of wind! :lol:
That is a lot of wind, very Cold wind too

Originally posted by bowtie+Oct 15 2004, 07:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Oct 15 2004, 07:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-97forever@Oct 15 2004, 07:30 PM
<_<  <_<
great response dude. :cheers: [/b][/quote]
:cheers: I thought so! :cheers:,(<--nice warm beverage.)

You still freezing 97 ???? I'm trying to warm you up, must not be working. :(

Back
Top Bottom