Chris Taylor = #1

R

racegirl791578

Hey cuz, I just wanted to tell ya that Im proud of ya for runnin such a great race!! If we hadnt of had proublems with the motor that race would have been ours! LOL!!! Well I still thank you are #1 and you always will be!!!

Its okay we'll be in Victory Lane again before this year is over!!

love you bunches!
Katie-May!

I agree Katie..........if the motor hadn't started laying down with about 5-6 to go I think he would have held on for the win. Better luck next week to you,Chris,and the team! Would have been a good points night.:calpping:

Thank you drt!!! We was wantin that win bad but hey everybody has there share of bad luck and these last couple of weeks has been our time!! ( Except last week) LOL!!

We'll see ya Saturday if not before,
Katie and the 79CREW

good run chris, made me work for it,sorry bout yer motor,but hey i know all about the bad luck been there done that,and prob. will again............ Joey

thanks joey!! everybody has there share off bad lucks, im sure this anit the last time!!!!!!!!!

You did a good job Saturday! Hate to see you had motor problems, cuz you sure was runnin strong!! I think that race woulda been yours if you coulda just went a lil more, but everybody has there bad luck. That is okay though, cuz your time is commin...soon!! Good luck to ya next week...I will be pullin for ya! :calpping: Hey Katie! :waver:

HEY CHRIS
I JUST WANTED TO TELL U THAT U DID A GREAT JOB SATURDAY!! IF THE MOTOR HADNT MESSED UP THEN THAT RACE WOULD HAVE BEEN YOURS!! GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND AND LETS SEE THAT # 79 IN VICTORY LANE!
LOVE YA,
NIKKI
P.S.
HEY KATIE....LOVE YA

HEY NIKKI!!!! IM GONNA RIDE WITH YOU AGAIN THIS SATURDAY OKAY!!!

You guys know how to have fun,This is a good thing,Good job dirt trackers.:)

hmmmmm let me think yes chris would have had that one homey boo! he is fast all of yall is fast and it was motor trouble!

Yea it was motor trouble but its nothin the 79CREW cant fix!! We're gonna be back out there this weekend in hopes to win!! We gotta keep tryin for the championship!! Good Luck to all drivers this weekend!! Please be safe!

Hey Dasiy:waver:

Katie and the 79CREW

Well, while it lasted the 79 car was running and would have won if there were no motor problems. Well, good luck next week cuz!!!! See ya over at the shop this week!!!!:gavel:

THAT'S PUT THAT CAR IN VICTORY LANE NEXT WEEK CUZ!!!!!!:beerchug:

79 is #1

Love ya'll,
Michelle

P.S. Great run Joey!!!!22

Back
Top Bottom