Christopher Bell Appreciation Thread

How many posters are you gonna tell “you coulda just said X and left it at that”? If you don’t want discussion on a discussion board, leave. Theres plenty that a lot of us don’t agree on but you’re the only one telling people to be quiet.

You may not have noticed, but I don’t dislike JGR. Pointing out a perceived flaw isn’t a bias. I can point out flaws in every team but that isn’t what this thread is about. My post you exploded over funneled down into Bell and how I thought he could avoid being Suarez’ed, or Kenseth’ed, or Jones’ed. In this same thread I gave praise to Bell for his maturity. You might have missed that too.

Well, first, man, I didn't explode....apologies if you heard it that way.....but help me understand how you arrived at this perceived flaw. I not a fan of any other manufacturer, but I don't hear anybody taking shots at any other team really. Do you? Are you prepared to tell me that you only take shots at JGR because the other teams are "flawless." The other thing that I can't get my head around is why Suarez, Jones, etc. are constantly referenced. What is your expectation of JGR? Keep guys that aren't winning? ....and why is it that every time the Kenseth situation gets brought up "objective posters" forget to mentioned the asking price discrepancy between Kenseth and Jones? This is big time sports, and it is a business. All of these owners spew the "family" line, but Coach gets singled out around here. Frankly, I suspect it is because of his faith....some sort of perceived hypocrisy. There is a very loud collective voice here that is anti-JGR/TRD/Toyota. As a passionate fan--and no I do not aspire or pretend to be part of TRD--I am probably gonna call bull**** on the bull****. I am fine if you dislike them, but when that dislike turns to a repetitive narrative that takes on a statement of fact vibe...that fires me up.

I honestly enjoy exchanging with you. I am just passionate and biased as hell about MY TRD powered Toyotas. I love this **** man. I really do, and when Bell won last week, that was the rush I want from sport. Loved it. This is a great sport. I am always open to a DM if necessary if my fandom damages the enjoyment of your experience here. Again, enjoy the races, and Go Toyota!

CFB. Hell yes! Great win! Love Adam Stevens!

Was never really a Bell fan. I think that changed yesterday. You could really see the weight lifted from his shoulders. He gets around NH really well and is gonna win a handful of races there, imo

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My only gripe about c bell is that he’s a JGR driver. I think he is a hell of a wheel man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sdj
I for one, could care less what brand of car Bell drives, they are all the same now. :booya:

He put on a driving class yesterday and won the race straight up driving his ass off and whipped them all, well done.

Was never really a Bell fan. I think that changed yesterday. You could really see the weight lifted from his shoulders. He gets around NH really well and is gonna win a handful of races there, imo

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I like him, but I am really an Adam Stevens fanboy......much respect for walking away from Kyle, honestly. Lots of reasons to stay, but had had enough....Took on a talented kid, and I think it is working out. He is a great crew chief IMO>

Back
Top Bottom