Ciggie...

F

followthe18

PENN STATE IS GOING DOWN THIS WEEKEND!!!

GO BUCKS!

Sorry Paul, I know it's not NASCAR related, but I had to do it in reaction to his avatar.:)

No big deal at all...just wanted to make sure you weren't missing out on the other stuff. :)

Paul sez "no big deal"?????

omg omg omg omg......what happened? You been taking chill pills or something?;)

Is it just me or is Paul in a rather pleasant mood today ? I think the not smoking thing must be getting a lil easier.

:)

Yeah it will be a tough game, OSU has an advantage cause it's there, but the way Wisconsin ran the ball down OSU's throats, we should be able to do just the same.

And before you comment back, Wisconsin still had the same success even with Will Smith in.

I'm afraid OSU is going down this weekend. Maybe PSU will put up some memorial for OSU after they slaughter them this weekend. :)

In all seriousness, I think it will be a good game. I think it will be very close, whoever comes out on top.

Originally posted by PenskeGirl
Is it just me or is Paul in a rather pleasant mood today ? I think the not smoking thing must be getting a lil easier.

:)

He's probably covered in patches chomping on a mouthful of nicorette gum
:D

That's why I make sure to suck up to Paul as much as I can when he's in a good mood :p

GO PSU!!!!

Im a Blue Jackets fan(who btw just tied the undefeated Lightning 2-2) but that definantly does not make me an OSU fan. This should be a very good game, it will come down to the running game and how well each D can contain it. I will say just one more thing.....

GO PSU!!!

Originally posted by mlitefan01
He's probably covered in patches chomping on a mouthful of nicorette gum
:D

That one made me laugh out loud!!

:xxrotf:

Originally posted by Ciggie
You mean their football team pettyfan?
Duke has a football team? When was the last time they won a game?:)

They won this year, it a shame cause before that they hadn't won in like 23 games which took them back til 1999.

Back
Top Bottom