CocaCola 600 Pre-Race Thread

For anyone wondering if your 600 ticket will also get you into the Xfinity race the answer is no

I feel sorry for the track and the fans, its a tough situation. Unless you had tickets for both you are gonna have to wait outside. Its not like you can just wait to show up when the xfinity race is over and the track cant have arguments over seats that someone might take over.

My question is what happens when 2 people inevitably have the same seat?
Xfinity races at least the last time I went to one on an oval at Dover in 2017 were all general admission seating

Great! That should help defray the cost of Ribeyes and grilled corn on the cob with zucchini and onions!
Damn, that sounds good. Zucchini is so weird....great with something else, but never able to stand on its own. Agree?

Got to see an excellent 500, but sadly no 600 tonight. No worries, we still had fun drinking, grilling, etc

Snapchat-1935350496.jpg

Screenshot-20230528-173848-copy-1080x1712.png

Looking forward to the 600 tomorrow. We'll be attending a car show in the afternoon but hopefully home in time to see the start of the race

Damn, that sounds good. Zucchini is so weird....great with something else, but never able to stand on its own. Agree?
I never cared for it but my girlfriend showed me how to cook it with the onions, olive oil and natures seasoning it al den-te . Its really good

Looks like a ticket for one gets you into both

I'll have to say the speedway is doing right by the fans, I would assume most people that have a ticket for the xfinity race have one for cup but if they dont I see some rough times ahead for seat ushers, the coke 600 was sold out so I know they are gonna have conflict

I'm gonna start watching Thegeneral23's weather station..
Thegeneral23 has a weather dog. If the dog goes out and comes back in wet, its raining, if he comes back in dry its not. If he goes outside and doesnt come back its windy!

Got to see an excellent 500, but sadly no 600 tonight. No worries, we still had fun drinking, grilling, etc

Snapchat-1935350496.jpg

Screenshot-20230528-173848-copy-1080x1712.png

Looking forward to the 600 tomorrow. We'll be attending a car show in the afternoon but hopefully home in time to see the start of the race
My man has got it set! Whats with the sharpie markings on the beer pong table? I like the recliner close by so you dont have far to fall lol

I'll have to say the speedway is doing right by the fans, I would assume most people that have a ticket for the xfinity race have one for cup but if they dont I see some rough times ahead for seat ushers, the coke 600 was sold out so I know they are gonna have conflict
I doubt everyone that had tickets to yesterday's race will be able to make it today

I doubt everyone that had tickets to yesterday's race will be able to make it today
Probably. I think it will still be pretty close to a full house considering its a holiday and a lot of people probably stayed that would usually go home for a Monday race.

Freaking stoked. Let's go!

Probably. I think it will still be pretty close to a full house considering its a holiday and a lot of people probably stayed that would usually go home for a Monday race.

Stands look pretty empty to start the Xfinity race.

When's the last time the World 600 got postponed to Monday? I'm sure it has happened before, but I can't recall. Seems like we always get great weather so I guess I can't complain that it got pushed to Monday for the first time in pretty much forever.

Whats with the sharpie markings on the beer pong table?

People write their names on it, draw pictures on it, or whatever random stuff that comes to mind when they are drinking lol

When's the last time the World 600 got postponed to Monday? I'm sure it has happened before, but I can't recall. Seems like we always get great weather so I guess I can't complain that it got pushed to Monday for the first time in pretty much forever.

People write their names on it, draw pictures on it, or whatever random stuff that comes to mind when they are drinking lol
Wasn’t the one Reutiman won on a Monday?

Back
Top Bottom