Coke 600 Bonehead

C

Captain Coyfish

I know these threads used to be around in the past, and I thought they were a good idea, so I figured I would resurrect them. All credit to orignal creator.

Anyways, this week I say whoever's fault the cable snapping was.

Ricky Stenhouse, for making a vanilla sandwich outta Danica when he drifted up on her and forced her to jump Keselowski

Kenny Francis. I hope Harvick at least buys him a gift certificate for Outback Steakhouse.

What about the shadowboxing hula hoop guy?
LOL. That was my first thought. I actually thought this thread was going to be all about him.

I dunno if I can come down too hard on Kenny Francis. I don't think anyone expected everybody from Harvick on back to pit, and who knows...had Kasey pitted, everyone else may have stayed out. When you're the leader in that situation, you're a sitting duck.

Whoever was in charge of the CAMCAT or whatever that camera is called.

Runner-up to Mark Martin for taking out a bunch of cars late in the race.

Francis was in no-man's land on that call. If he comes in, several of them might have stayed out. At the time, I thought he should come in and take two tires.

Tough call on the bonehead between Stenhouse and Martin. I don't count the cable breaking because that was dumb luck. That thing had been there for over a week with no issues.

I think the camera. Probably looked like a good idea on paper. I won't miss it, bury it with Digger.

digger-rodent-roast-by-jim.jpg

Helton for unscrupulous debris cautions.

Francis was in no-man's land on that call. If he comes in, several of them might have stayed out. At the time, I thought he should come in and take two tires.

I heard that Francis was surprised that more people didn't stay out . It would have taken only two or three cars wanting to improve their track position and Harvick is lining up 5th .

David Hoots, for the 15 minute repair period. Not trying to start another fight about it, ya'll know my position on it, just stating he was my bonehead of the race.

CAMCAT guy was a close second. Honorable mention to Kenny Francis. Good luck rushing the castle, Kenny.

You know when I first saw the big one, it just looked like Martin got squeezed down into the grass, then drifted up. However, Iwatched the replay on youtube, and it actually does look possibly intentional. Possibly ;)

I also think that the Ricky wreck was interesting because it was all his fault. It obviously wasn't intentional, but who did he end up wrecking? That's right, his girlfriend ;)

The Martin deal was a shocker not a bonehead. Martin is one of the cleanest racer they have, noted for giving room and clean passing, Almirola is too, he even went down to the grass and it looked like road rage to me, I am still shaking my head over that deal.:idunno:

The most courteous move was Brad taking the blame for Sticky Renhouse and trying help him, to keep the motorhome a rocking.

The Martin deal was a shocker not a bonehead. Martin is one of the cleanest racer they have, noted for giving room and clean passing, Almirola is too, he even went down to the grass and it looked like road rage to me, I am still shaking my head over that deal.:idunno:
:p he was jus pissed shrub took his record.

Jeff Gordon and his crew chief Alan for pitting instead of staying on the lead lap (and then pitting again instead of taking the wave around).

NASCAR for throwing the fake debris caution in the first place.

Mark Martin for running into Aric Almirola causing the wreck and Almirola for making it 3-wide on the frontstretch.

He just picked the wrong time to make a 3 wide pass to the outside and got caught up when Ricky bumped into Danica.

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...access-danica-patrick-ricky-stenhouse-jr.html

I think that a lot of veteran cup drivers like Burton , Martin, and Gordon , would have backed out of the middle of that sandwich rather than get caught up in a wreck . Others ,like maybe Kyle and Kurt would have mashed the gas and bullied through . What do you think ? Sould Danica have backed out?

her spotter told her "three wide and nobody knows you are there" so she thought she would sneak up and surprise her Ricky, maybe she could catch a glimpse of him before he disappeared into the pack, (sigh) her day had been so busy and she had forgot to kiss him goodbye that morning, she had a longing feeling all day, their week had been fabulous, and her boss Tony was in a good mood, and he let her miss practice so she had Ricky to herself all week. She was awakened from her thoughts with a bang, oh no Ricky, I didn't mean to..woah, oh noooo, she screamed. She jerked to wheel hard to the right, but Brad was in her way ka blam...She thought, My boss Tony is going to kill me, I hope he won't be too mad, that I wrecked the brand new car he gave me! Oh I saw Ricky, he is ok, I hope they can fix his car..Oh Ricky, I can't wait for this race to be over.

I guess that's a no.:confused:
Oh Ted, your such a cad, Don't you know that Ricky caught her on the rebound? Her feelings are all mixed up. She is not herself right now. She is torn between her Ricky and her boss Mr. Stewart. Oh why does life have to be so complicated, she wants to drive for Jack so she can be closer to her Ricky, but she has a contract with Mr. Stewart.

I think that a lot of veteran cup drivers like Burton , Martin, and Gordon , would have backed out of the middle of that sandwich rather than get caught up in a wreck . Others ,like maybe Kyle and Kurt would have mashed the gas and bullied through . What do you think ? Sould Danica have backed out?

I don't think there is any should have in that situation, just bad timing. I can't be sure, but it looks like Danica tried to get off the gas after Ricky ran into her, so she was the only smart one in that whole thing. ricky should have held his line and Kez should have listened to his spotter better, because he never was called clear after taking it 3 wide.

hmm..meanwhile up at the front, Truex was down low with Kurt and Kasey up top going three wide for the lead. Kurt wasn't all hugged up to Truex's quarter panel though, so he was able to hold on to it down low. Of course they were up at the front in cleaner air where there wasn't as much "aero push" that they can't talk about anymore unless they want to pay the fine. I'm sure the air back in the back of the pack was really stable.:sarcasm:

I don't think there is any should have in that situation, just bad timing. I can't be sure, but it looks like Danica tried to get off the gas after Ricky ran into her, so she was the only smart one in that whole thing. ricky should have held his line and Kez should have listened to his spotter better, because he never was called clear after taking it 3 wide.
Every damn word of this post is true, any time FB is positive about Danica and negative about Bad Brad, well its no less than earth shattering. :eek:

Every damn word of this post is true, any time FB is positive about Danica and negative about Bad Brad, well its no less than earth shattering. :eek:

Not really. You just need to stop dozing off and pay attention more often.

Back
Top Bottom