College Basketball thread

With Houston's win, we're guaranteed a SWC revival in the Final Four.

i

Can’t believe UCLA had two players score more than 4 points and won an Elite 8 game. Jeez.

I would’ve liked to see Michigan with Livers this tournament. Wagner shouldn’t have touched the ball in the final minute.

Crazy good first half of basketball between Gonzaga and UCLA. I’m not sure UCLA can keep shooting lights out like that.

This was the matchup I wanted to see more than any other at the start of the season, and then COVID cancelled the December game. Too bad this one turned out to be a dud. Baylor played insanely well early though and either way we were going to have a second straight first-time champion. My only regret is that Baylor had that COVID pause in February and it took them a while to come back from it, those few weeks were the only time I questioned whether or not they could pull it off. Too bad they lost a couple of games then because I'd really like to see an unbeaten champion in my lifetime and this was set up to be the season for it. Great season for them though, a truly remarkable team.

Memes does it again. Props to Gonzaga though, their game with UCLA was something else fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom