College Football 2019

Army fumbled Michigan player was on the ground trying to recover it got to his feet before establishing possession ran it in for a touchdown. Refs ruled him down at the spot. Then they say it's unreviewable.

Very next play Michigan gets sacked and fumble it back to Army. Game changer.
I thought that's why they're supposed to let it run and then review it after the fact...I saw the same thing in UCLA/Cinci last week. Refs blew it dead when Cinci fumbled and UCLA scooped it up and scored. UCLA's offense was ****e so obviously they didn't do anything when the offense got the ball back on the other side of the field.

Scot Frost is ****y as hell
I remember his first season at UCF when they went up and got smacked around by Michigan and he said UCF 'outhit' Michigan or something. It's one of the more bizarre things I've heard a coach say.

I remember his first season at UCF when they went up and got smacked around by Michigan and he said UCF 'outhit' Michigan or something. It's one of the more bizarre things I've heard a coach say.
Yeah, that joke was said a lot on Michigan message boards when we beat Nebraska 56-10 last year. Everyone was like we won, but I think we got outhit again.

FSU survives thanks to a Sun Belt kicker.

Taggart owes many millions of dollars to Quinton Flowers and Marlon Mack.

Another brutal loss for Tennessee, except this time they really should've won. Gave up a huge gain to BYU with seconds to go to set up a FG to send it into OT.

jpzecOe.png

Well now I feel a lot better about Ole Miss now than I did after last week. Granted it was Arkansas but we just looked like a better team overall, especially on offense. Now we have the SEC basement all to ourselves and the Razorbacks get to go chill out with Tennessee in the crawlspace under the house.

LSU having a legit offense for once is going to be a scary thing for the SEC.

They delivered in some high pressure spots throwing the football, offense running wide open. Frickin' 3rd and 17 for a td last night to seal it.

Back
Top Bottom