college football game of the week.......

B

bowtie

#14 Ohio State vs #19 Wisconsin

I think The Buckeyes with Beanie Wells back will win this game. The Badgers lost last week to a weak Michigan team. Should be a good game but Ohio State should win this game easily.

OSU 27 - Wis 14

I think you are right. Ohio State looks a lot better with Beanie Wells back and with Terrelle Pryor starting and playing virtually every play. Of course I am concerned about this game being at Wisconsin, but I do think the Buckeyes win this game rather easily.

This week it's OU vs UT. This will be a good test to see if the Sooners really are tops in the nation. But again, it will only be the first step in that direction which doesn't get any easier.

I guess I could brag about my Buckeyes winning this game. But as a Buckeye fan, I've been humbled enough not to get too ****y by one nice win. It was nice to win though. Beanie looked great, Pryor looked good but not great.

So I'm taking up a collection. If you have any spare change please send it to:
The Tommy Bowden Buyout Fund
c/o Terry Don Phillips, AD
P.O. Box 31
Clemson, SC 29633

They only need $4M to fire Tommy so they can hire a real football coach. Last night's game was embarrassing if you're a Clemson Tigers fan like my good friend buckaroo... ;)

Over on the Clemson board before the game was even over they're claiming someone had put a For Sale sign in his front yard.

Last night's game was embarrassing if you're a Clemson Tigers fan like my good friend buckaroo... ;)
Hey old pal, does the Wolfies play those Tigers this year? As bad as Clemson is, I'd still bet on them over State. :beerbang:

Talked to a few people who were at the game last night and of course they were delighted. Just think what the game would have been like had Swank played.

Go Deacs

Hey old pal, does the Wolfies play those Tigers this year? As bad as Clemson is, I'd still bet on them over State. :beerbang:

Talked to a few people who were at the game last night and of course they were delighted. Just think what the game would have been like had Swank played.

Go Deacs

Oh we've already taken our annual spanking by Clem and his Son. Colonel Tom is still struggling with what Chuck the Chest left him in his 2nd year. But things are looking up. Not to make excuses but for Clemson we were missing 9 starters and 11 for the BC game. If we can get some of those guys back healthy we could finish as high as last place in the Atlantic Division...

Not to make excuses but for Clemson we were missing 9 starters and 11 for the BC game. If we can get some of those guys back healthy we could finish as high as last place in the Atlantic Division...

:D

So I'm taking up a collection. If you have any spare change please send it to:
The Tommy Bowden Buyout Fund
c/o Terry Don Phillips, AD
P.O. Box 31
Clemson, SC 29633

They only need $4M to fire Tommy so they can hire a real football coach. Last night's game was embarrassing if you're a Clemson Tigers fan like my good friend buckaroo... ;)

Over on the Clemson board before the game was even over they're claiming someone had put a For Sale sign in his front yard.

I want to thank everyone who dug deep for this much needed funds. Bowden met with Phillips this morning and received his walking papers. Now for some reason Flight Aware had a plane that went from Clemson to Pitt County and back. Pitt is Greenville, NC aka Skip Holtz. I don't think he's who we had in mind...

Back
Top Bottom