college football game of the week..........

B

bowtie

#3 Penn State at #9 Ohio State.............

Is Joe Pa and the Nitnay Lions for real or will the Buckeyes be on top of the Big 10 after Saturday? :confused:

I think Penn State is for real and even though the Buckeyes have home field advantage PS will win this game in a close one 28-24.:cool:

Oh and remember, I suck at this!!!:beerbang:

Bow, I gotta agree with you on this one. I heard one top odds maker say that it's a mistake to believe that OSU will take this one. Not a Big 10 fan any more since I left Iowa, but it's kind of funny to think that the conference will be decided with a game with OSU and PSU instead of UM. The Nittany Lions just might be back to the strength as when Todd Blackledge was the quarterback. But I think that the defense will rule the day and it could go either way with the Buckeyes winning by three points.

who knew the destruction App State would cause when they beat Michigan at the Big House and Lloyd Carr retired. :eek:

I'm glad to hear you pick Penn State, Bow. But only because you have been wrong on these a lot lately.

I'd love to see OSU give them a good thrashing, but I just don't know what to expect from them this week.

Duke beat Vandy....damn...that has to take some air out of their ball...
unc-CH absolutely destroyed BC.
Wake lost to Miami
FSU is beating VT
UVA is leading GT by 7 but GT is driving
State and Maryland is close
Face it no one wants to win the ACC

Well Ohio State played very well and lost because of a fumble by their true freshman quarterback. I can live with that. It would have been a lot harder to deal with if they were actually in the race for the national championship.

It looked like they were driving for another score while up 6-3 late when Terrelle Pryor tried to bounce it outside to gain a few extra yards. Penn State hit him just right to cause a fumble and they recovered it. They converted that turnover into a go-ahead touchdown. If Pryor learns a valuable lesson about protecting the ball from this, then it was certainly worth it.

Back
Top Bottom