Colossal 100 results

kelloggs5TLfan

Team Owner
Circle K Colossal 100 (100 laps): 1. Scott Bloomquist; 2. Chris Madden; 3. Jimmy Owens; 4. Tim McCreadie; 5. Shannon Babb; 6. Steve Francis; 7. Steve Shaver; 8. Earl Pearson Jr.; 9. Mike Balzano; 10. Darrell Lanigan; 11. Michael England; 12. Ricky Weeks; 13. Dale McDowell; 14. Jackie Boggs; 15. Shane Clanton; 16. Ben Adkins; 17. Eddie Carrier Jr.; 18. John Blankenship; 19. Brian Shirley; 20. Clint Smith; 21. Kellen Chadwick; 22. Brian Birkhofer; 23. Wendell Wallace; 24. Jack Pennington; 25. Billy Moyer; 26. Dennis "Rambo" Franklin; 27. Dan Schlieper; 28. Josh Richards; 29. Chuck Harper; 30. Jimmy Mars; 31. Shannon Buckingham; 32. Donnie Moran; 33. Chub Frank; 34. Rick Eckert; 35. Jeremy Clements; 36. Ray Cook.

went to that race...awesome Madden and bloomer traded leads all nite...

on the edge of seat racing....

I'm a Dale McDowell and Donnie Moran fan. I sure was pullin' for Madden to win. :D

Definately wanted Madden to win....Madden runs Bloomer chassis

Not a fan of Bloomer...Madden ran him tuff

Madden SC boy so i was pulling 4 him....

Tell u what..Jimmy Owens stole the show....he wasnt wasnt even in the Main until that very day....he ran a heat race close to back and won it

and he started n main like in 35 or there abouts and ... was passing everybody like they was stuck n quicksand lol

He was def hooked up

Im thinking of taking in a race this weekend...been raining past few weekends...raining out

thinking of going to see the clash series at Carolina Speedway in NC

i tried to post u a link but i cant yet...since im still new horn lol

Back
Top Bottom