Colts pulled it out!

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Manning, Colts finally solve Pats for AFC title
Indianapolis rallies from 18-point hole to punch ticket to Super Bowl

38-34 Manning pulled it out with 1 minute to play.

Now that was a good game. It had all the suspense of a Hollywood scripted movie. You just couldn't tear your eyes away in the 2nd half.
And, if Rex doesn't do something extraordinary Peyton will get his ring.

That was an excellent game after the Colts were down 21-3. Up until that point, I wasn't too happy. Peyton played his butt off and made the plays when they had to be made. I'm pretty happy for guys like Manning, Harrison, Wayne and Freeney. These guys have been playing great football for a number of years without getting a taste of the Super Bowl. Thousands of players play their whole carreer without ever getting to play in the SB. But no matter what happens from here on out, that will not apply to any of the players from either team.

I am pretty happy for Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy too. Long time friends who dreamed of one day making it to the SB, and now they get to go head-to-head for the world championship as the first African-American head coaches to ever make it to the Super Bowl. Pretty cool stuff.

Now that was a good game. It had all the suspense of a Hollywood scripted movie. You just couldn't tear your eyes away in the 2nd half.
And, if Rex doesn't do something extraordinary Peyton will get his ring.
all rex has to do is not *lose* the game and the bears will be champs. the colts are a fine team also. i'm going to enjoy the outcome either way:)

all rex has to do is not *lose* the game and the bears will be champs. the colts are a fine team also. i'm going to enjoy the outcome either way:)

The Guy is a young quarterback, with a lot to learn, but has done a very good job this year. Give him a little credit.

Bucky Badger I've been a Grossman fan since college ball. He's had tough luck before this year with the bears but I hope he's their QB for a long time. This was his breakout year and he's done fairly well. He has been inconsistent tho <g> He'll learn. All he has to do in the superbowl is pass enough to keep the colts defense honest and don't give up interceptions. The bears running game, and especially their defense will win the game.

Back
Top Bottom