Come say hi to me

Thursday a.m.:
Hi Lisa! Just looking through the patio door to the open area behind my house and watching the deer frolic. We tried to count them but the best we could come up with is sixteen, maybe more but no less. The young ones are running, chasing, playing and jumping, and some are simply grazing in my yard. Kind of interesting since we live in Raleigh. We are somewhat "isolated" as we are a sub-division consisting of 385 residences that are in Wake County and encircled by the Raleigh City limits yet are not considered part of the city of Raleigh. A scene such as this relieves any and all stress when you see Mother Nature at her best. The Bradford Pear trees are sprouting beautiful white blossoms that somehow managed to hang tough during the hard rains and last cold snap, the daffodils are blooming and waiting to be at their best on Easter Sunday.
We tend to overlook theses things at times and had you not asked us to say "hello", might not have stopped reading the sad news in print media and taken the time to look through the glass at things we see every day and so often fail to realize are there, and then, we stop .... and we say "hello," ... I hope everything is going well in your world and the world of those who visit here.

Hi Whizzer,

Good to see you!!!!

Everything is good here, busy but good. School is good, I have a low A, so far. I am hoping to finish up with a B in the class. It is a hard class. Next session, I have a math class and a business class to take. My math class is in person, my business class is online. I'm kind of excited to take my math class in person. My daughter, who is in college says I am crazy for being excited over a math class. :)

Now, concerning deer, Ohio is full of them too. It makes me nervous to drive anywhere. I am always scared I am going to hit one. They just come out of nowhere so fast. They are beautiful though. My mom lives in the country, she gets several out there. What do you call them when they travel together, a pack? I don't know but they travel together, 10 or more. It is breathtaking to watch them. I think they are beautiful, despite my being so scared to hit one in my car.

Hi Whizzer,

Good to see you!!!!

Everything is good here, busy but good. School is good, I have a low A, so far. I am hoping to finish up with a B in the class. It is a hard class. Next session, I have a math class and a business class to take. My math class is in person, my business class is online. I'm kind of excited to take my math class in person. My daughter, who is in college says I am crazy for being excited over a math class. :)

Now, concerning deer, Ohio is full of them too. It makes me nervous to drive anywhere. I am always scared I am going to hit one. They just come out of nowhere so fast. They are beautiful though. My mom lives in the country, she gets several out there. What do you call them when they travel together, a pack? I don't know but they travel together, 10 or more. It is breathtaking to watch them. I think they are beautiful, despite my being so scared to hit one in my car.
They call them a "herd" of deer

Congrats on the win Lisa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurt is AWESOME :D

april_3.gif

Back
Top Bottom