Comedian Ron White says; "You can't fix stupid ...."

Whizzer

Gig'em
The caller to this program must have brain freeze, or something nearly as debilitating. According to comedian Ron White, "you can't fix stupid," but this gal thinks the government can "fix" anything. Couldn't decide whether to place this in Chit Chat or Grnin and Bear it, but decision was made so here 'tis.

http://biggeekdad.com/2012/10/move-the-deer-crossing/

move-the-deer-crossing

Although she talks about school crossing areas, I hope that she doesn't drive through any of them!

Although she talks about school crossing areas, I hope that she doesn't drive through any of them!

Human Crossing guards for the deers is the way to go, getting them to read the lights is too ambitious.

Bet she's been snipe huntin a few times. Need to offer her a position as a deer crossing guard and let her stand on the side of the road with a sign that says "Oh deer how stupid can I get".

Human Crossing guards for the deers is the way to go, getting them to read the lights is too ambitious.

I always thought that the yellow signs meant "jumping deer"....I was always looking around for some jumping deer...maybe a deer/kangaroo hybrid.

On a serious note...people get killed every year trying to avoid deer that jump out in front of cars. If a deer does that you have to just apply the breaks without locking em up - stay straight on the road - and if you hit it it's better than veering off and hitting a tree or rolling your car in a ditch.

Back
Top Bottom