Congrads Brett"the Jet"williamson

#14_racing_fan

Congrads on the points championship at Laurens Speedway!!!! We know you could do it!! Ya'll have worked really hard this year for it, and it really did pay off!! "Just remember we're the #1 LOSERS as they say"!!!!!! I haven't seen a loser yet!! We love ya!!! #14 racing team!!!:beerchug: :victory: :thumbsup:

Congratulations Brett on winning the championship,If they call this being a loser hope you will always be one.Ha!Ha!

:) Congrats Bret ... You did a fine job! We look forward to watching your racing career, you're a great driver and good things are definitely in store for you in the future! Once again Congratulations on winning the Championship!

CONGRADS ON YOU CHAMPIONSHIP YOU DONE A FINE JOB ALL SEASON LONG YOU DESERVE IT.........

BRETT,
CONGRATS ON A JOB WELL DONE. I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. I KNOW THAT EVERYBODY IS PROUD OF YOU, I KNOW IT'S TO EARLY TO SAY, BUT GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR.
TAKE CARE AND SEE Y'ALL AROUND. WE MISSED Y'ALL AT KRISTA'S B/DAY PARTY SUN.

LOVE YA,
ANGIE,ROBBIE, & KRISTA :thumbsup:

:calpping:

We would like to thank everyone for the support this year, and hope to have your support next year!! Hope we have a year as good as this year next year!! We couldn't have done it without ya'll!! We love ya'll, #14 racing team

I just want to say congrats to you baby. I am so proud of you. You have worked so hard this year for that championship and you deserve it more than anyone. I love you and go get that $4,000 Nationals race in a few weeks!!

Missy Williamson

Didn't we just have a great year!! 7 wins and a championship!! Brett has deserved ever bit of it!! The car handled good all year, not too many problems, and even had SOME good competitors!! Couldn't have asked for anything better!!! Good Luck at the championship race, but you know we'll be there to cheer you on!!!! May be NO ONE will try to wreck ya!!!!!!! But no matter what your still #1 in my book!!!! We love ya, #14 racing crew

Would you happen to be talking about that yellow #58. No , amber you know he wouldn't try to hit us. He loves us!!! lol.

Missy, now you can't miss judge people these days!!!! But just remember, we're losers and laurens is the only track we can win at!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder if we can get some parts from auto zone!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Brett on your championship. Good luck in the 4cylinder race.

Congrats Brett, BJ, Frankie, and the rest of the 14CREW!! Yall have had one heck of a season!!! Missy and Amber, Keep me updated on how Brett does at the other tracks!!! Good Luck at that BIG race!!

Love yall, Katie and the 79CREW

Back
Top Bottom