Congrats David And Jenny Stone

R

racin4life

I WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO SAY CONGRATS TO DAVID AND JENNY STONE ON THE BIRTH OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL DIXIE! SEE WEIGHED 7lbs. 4oz. AND IS 20 in. LONG!!!!! WE LOVE YA'LL , LISA LENNY AND LANA

Congrads! hope she brings ya'll lots of joy and "smiles"!!!

Congrats to our friends and family(LOL) on having the baby! We're happy things went well and I know this baby will bring so much happiness to yalls life!!!!!!!!!

We love yall,
Katie and the 79CREW

Oh we'll be by to see her when yall get settled in!!

David I know your nervous but i have to say you have the most beautiful BABY! Don't worry about anything you'll eventually get used to it and i hope DIXIE turns out as good as you & Jenny and DONT worry ill be there again this weekend to keep your crazy butt company! OH yea you, Josh and Lenny better keep that little secret on the DL or i'll come to hickery Tavern and us girls will get yall ttyl bud! LUV YA! Give DIXIE a kiss for me!

Yeppers!! Now I just can't wait to see that cute, lil "Dixie", Stone/Taylor redneck racin' fan, Daddy's little girl!!:angel: lol!! Hope she is cute as a button!! Dasiy said she looks like you, Jenny!! Let's just hope she ain't got that redneck attitude!! LOL just kiddin you know I am!! Hope you have fun with her!! I am very glad she is here!! Love ya all, Micah and Jeramie!:loveya:

Back
Top Bottom