Congrats Jimmie Johnson!!

majestyx

Administrator
Staff member
Way to go Team 48! Also, great finishes for the other HMS teams - Jr. 2nd, Jeff 4th and Casey 6th!

:cheers::cheers:

Quite frankly, I'd rather watch paint dry than a Jimmy Johnson victory lane "celebration." The guy hasa bout as much personality as a gnat. Yawn...

Sorry for the negativity, but this is about as boring as it can get...

As Brad said:
Turn out the lights
The party’s over
They say that
All good things must end
Call it tonight
The party’s over
And tomorrow starts
The same old thing again

The championship is Jimmie's to lose. I don't think anyone can catch him on their own.

As Brad said:
Turn out the lights
The party’s over
They say that
All good things must end
Call it tonight
The party’s over
And tomorrow starts
The same old thing again

The championship is Jimmie's to lose. I don't think anyone can catch him on their own.

i'd have to agree, the man just has a knack for turning it on when it counts the most. he had to wait a few years for his first, now he's embarking on his third str8 not done in 30 years since ole Cale back in 76-78...

Remember all those who have been asking who will be the next Jeff Gordon? Maybe, just maybe we have an answer and he could just overtake Gordo. I know, it's way too early to even think something like that, but if he doesn't win this year's championship, it'll be a fluke and who's to argue that the team is far from being over the hill and could very well make it four in a row. But that's way off into the future. As for now, congrats to the #48 and his fans.

JJ is gonna win the championship every year until he retires. For his next trick Next year hes only gonna race the last 10 races and still win

i'd have to agree, the man just has a knack for turning it on when it counts the most. he had to wait a few years for his first, now he's embarking on his third str8 not done in 30 years since ole Cale back in 76-78...

Ok, I have to say it: Jimmie's 3 in a row (if he does and probably will) cannot be compared to Cale's 3 in a row when he won for the whole season.

I guess if Jeff can be gracious, I should follow suit, Congratulations JJ. (Man that hurt. LOL)

Remember all those who have been asking who will be the next Jeff Gordon? Maybe, just maybe we have an answer and he could just overtake Gordo. I know, it's way too early to even think something like that, but if he doesn't win this year's championship, it'll be a fluke and who's to argue that the team is far from being over the hill and could very well make it four in a row. But that's way off into the future. As for now, congrats to the #48 and his fans.
Look who owns half the 48. The apple don't fall far from the tree.

Cale was JJ's childhood hero. How cool would that be to match a record set by someone you idolized as a child?

Go Jimmie!

Back
Top Bottom