Congrats Johnny Sauter

SlicedBread22

#TeamJL
624277456-e1479535924318.jpg

Congrats to our 2016 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Champion Johnny Sauter
That was one hell of a race.. He earned it! He was my pick to win it.. Been a long time coming for him.

It's pretty cool really . We can go a whole year talking about the great , fantastic , young guns ...and never mention the old fart that wins the championship. Good for Sauter .

It's pretty cool really . We can go a whole year talking about the great , fantastic , young guns ...and never mention the old fart that wins the championship. Good for Sauter .
Calling Johnny Sauter an old fart makes me feel old. Congrats.

He's can come off as a bit of a douche, but he drove his ass off and got hit at the right time.

Congrats to JS.

Yep. Like the guy less now then ever. Lmao.

I think this is pretty funny actually, sauter has always been a hot head and I think this decision reflects on his history of behavior. I have never liked the guy,

@Ventisca, is there a reason you didn't start a new topic for this?

Actually yes. I recalled seeing the Mods consolidating some other posts into existing threads.

So, instead of creating a new one calling out Champion Sauter, I decided to use the existing one where we get the Yin and the Yang (like a Kyle Busch Appreciation thread).

Besides, that Iowa Truck thread is a dumpster fire...

Last edited:
Well, I don't agree with your choice of discussion to revive. I'd have put the suspension in the 2019 Truck discussion. But I agree with your reasoning, and I'm with you 100% on that Iowa Truck thread. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom