Congrats to Austin Dillon and the 3 Team

Congrats to Cowhat and his 500 win ....................... It doesn't appear that Aric has showed up yet to offer his heartfelt congratulations ...... perhaps he is sleeping in :idunno:

Congrats to Cowhat and his 500 win ....................... It doesn't appear that Aric has showed up yet to offer his heartfelt congratulations ...... perhaps he is sleeping in :idunno:
the days of cussing and fighting are gone......drivers can not express their true feelings anymore.....just smile and say nice things about NASCUR or the driver who put you into the wall.....oh, and take 2 sips from that coke bottle in your hand

Lil Sweet is a giant tool. I know a new helmet is being made right now to fit his massive inflated head. Because he is bad as he won the Daytona 500. All AD tries to do is have a signature move or style. He is all "style" and I use that term loosely and no substance. He has the cowboy hat to try and be like Richard Petty. And the BS dabbing yesterday. Also the Lane Frost wave after his big wreck. He must spend a lot of time trying to make an image and nickname. He was handed the black #3 and he thinks he is "bad ass" and earned the rep and right to drive the car. Thanks POP POP.
Also look.at.his future wife. Of course he has a blonde and if he was a normal Joe she would still be going out with him. It is the nomex factor and of course the money. I sure she said to him last night " honey you said if you won I would get that diamond bracelet and ear rings". After the first kid she has him hooked and then she is gone. What a tool. Lil' Sweet
This amount of hate for someone you never met is a bit unhealthy, its just racing man.

He's one of the drivers I like. It's pretty hard right after to pick one driver as your favorite. So I'll likely just have myself of drivers I like and not really pick a favorite.
Im in this boat since JG retired. I cheer for a group that consists of that has Chase is probably my favorite followed closely by Harvick, Kyle Larson, Austin Dillon, Kurt Busch and Willy B. I also find Bubba Wallace and Ryan Blaney really likable with massive respect for Kyle Busch and 7 Time. I was cheering last night when Austin won, I am the minority on here I thought it was a cool moment.

This amount of hate for someone you never met is a bit unhealthy, its just racing man.

Yeah, that post went off the deep end. "Look at his wife" stuff is way out of bounds for me. Yet there is a reason Austin Dillon's image strikes many as phony and manufactured. It's the convergence of the rich kid entitlement stuff with his grating awkwardness. The now abandoned cowboy hat, the preposterous slide through the grass celebration that even the Fox booth couldn't keep a straight face about as they tried to sell his victory as a legendary moment.

Honestly, I am trying to think of a driver in the field I would be less glad to see win, and I can't think of one. He is actually a fairly good driver overall among the 'rich kids' (of which there are many). But I can't stand the guy either.

I'd still be congratulatory if he had done something impressive to win. Doing "what he had to do" or "what everyone would have done" (they wouldn't have) isn't that.

Reactions: sdj
Sure, congrats to the #3 team, its is very cool to see the #3 back in VL for the 500

My initial reaction to Dillon’s win was sour, but I think I’m coming around. I definitely don’t consider myself a fan, but congratulations are surely in order.

While I initially complained about the 3 dumping the 10, that move is something I would have endorsed if it were the other way around. I think that’s the case with most others’ negative reactions to the finish of the race. My dislike (as a fan) for AD got the most of me. But the move was legit IMO...it’s the 500.

Congrats to the 3 team.

Okay I think it's so cool how he made a 3 with his burnout in the grass!
FB_IMG_1519081361102.jpg

... almost wish I was a Dillon fan so I could use this as my avatar

Dillon really is an alright driver. Won guy that has won the Coke 600 and Daytona 500. He’s not Larson but I can see him getting a handful of wins in his career

Austin doesn't remember this, I guess:

Selective memories because he did the same thing... Then, he was upset about it because he moved out of the way.

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Man that is reaching if you think there is anything remotely similar between those moves.

AD > KyBu. D500 wins, 1-0. Wims at CMS also 1-0 in favor of Austin. NASCAR championships 2-2

Yes he crossed the finish line first, yes he is declared winner, but, this win needs a asterisk beside it that says, he won it by dirty **** ass racing. Nothing will change my mind on this.

Yes he crossed the finish line first, yes he is declared winner, but, this win needs a asterisk beside it that says, he won it by dirty sh!t ass racing. Nothing will change my mind on this.
Then I won't try. :p
But I don't see what was dirty. Train is coming at 200 mph and Aric is doing 195 mph and jumps in front of the train. Suicide for anyone to hit the breaks. If your going to block, expect to get run over on the last lap.

Austin really is growing on me part because of some people (not on here more on Yahoo) that think Dillon is pure garbage etc..... Someone who wins the two biggest races in the sport along with a truck and Xfinity race is talented regardless of who they are related too. Not saying he is Jeff Gordon but still a solid driver that can pull off a win here and there like a Jamie McMurrary

Back
Top Bottom