Congrats to Bobby Labonte

G

Gordon Fan

Great race and good finish! Wonder if Roush will still whine? :p

That sure was a great race, the best car won it. Congrats to Bobby :cheers:

My congrats go to Bobby also. Jeff schooled him on the last restart but he had the best car today by far. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy either. What a class act he is. Almost too nice for Tony's taste. Did you hear their exchange after Bobby let all those guys have their laps back? I agree with Tony. I think Tony and Bobby are good for each other. Tony may help Bobby develop more of a killer instinct and I'm sure Bobby is helping Tony mature too.

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Mar 9 2003, 02:18 PM
My congrats go to Bobby also. Jeff schooled him on the last restart but he had the best car today by far. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy either. What a class act he is. Almost too nice for Tony's taste. Did you hear their exchange after Bobby let all those guys have their laps back? I agree with Tony. I think Tony and Bobby are good for each other. Tony may help Bobby develop more of a killer instinct and I'm sure Bobby is helping Tony mature too.
I don't know if it was just me, but when Bobby was being interviewed after the race, I saw alittle bit of Stewart in him.

Don't feed the trolls folks. 

Do you believe that Paul actually said that?? I think someone must have edited that post, who here loves to feed more than Paul?

Great job by Bobby for the ENTIRE race, he surely deserved that win. And in my opinion Jack will do all his whining in the Engine Shop not the Nascar trailer!!

Kel

GREAT JOB BOBBY AND THE INTERSTATE BATTERY TEAM!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy to see Bobby out front again. His car was by far the best car all day. I think FatBack and Bobby are going to have a great year!

Back
Top Bottom