Congrats to Matt Kenseth & JGR!

I despise Matt Kenseth.

I think he is one of the biggest pieces of crap currently running in NASCAR.

Today is monday morning meeting day for the teams. I'll bet lotsa money KyBu is screamin his head off about Matt getting the best stuff and jg giving him the scraps, good times, wish they would make and circulate a video of it. :D

No, but it has to do with Vickers. 2 seasons ago when Kenseth intentionally wrecked Vickers about 12 times without ever once being provoked was just way too much.

No, but it has to do with Vickers. 2 seasons ago when Kenseth intentionally wrecked Vickers about 12 times without ever once being provoked was just way too much.
Speaking a Kenseth fan, I can accept that. I still can't bring myself to like Geoff Bodine for putting Jimmy Spencer in the wall so long ago I can't even remember the year or track. I don't dislike him as much as I once did, thanks to all his bobsled work.

I despise Matt Kenseth.

I think he is one of the biggest pieces of crap currently running in NASCAR.
I was really happy to see Kenseth win, kinda stuck it to Jack Roush. I haven't been a Roush fan since he started crying like a little bitch when Toyota came into the sport. Kinda funny that his two longest tenured drivers (Mark Martin and Matt Kenseth) are both now driving Toyotas.

What kind of ******** drugs are you smoking?

In 2011 it was 5 times, 2012 it jumped to 7 times and now we're up to 12 so far for 2013.

Kenseth wrecked Vickers, Vickers retaliated at Martinsville and pissed of a bunch of drivers so where anyone can get 12 times from that escapes all logic:confused:

And then there's Richmond...a race I imagine Ambrose remembers well.

Unprovoked? Vickers hit everything but the lottery that day, Kenseth wasn't the only one PO'ed at him.

Back
Top Bottom