Congratulations! 24 on the Las Vegas Pole

Aloha24fan

Crew Chief
AND IT'S A NEW TRACK RECORD!! :D

27.738 OR 194.679mph :eek:

Geez NASCAR, thanks for giving Gordon the pole. . . .again. 3 races, 2 poles. Just think, he didn't qualify at Atlanta, if he had he coulda woulda won the pole there as well. :rolleyes:

It's gonna be a long year for Gordon. 3 crashes in the first 3 races so far.

images

Hey let's all get together and have an anti-gordon fan circle-jerk!

Where's Ted and his sexist agenda where you need him?

can we say Brad Keselowski on here?

What I said went straight over your head. Just get back to generalizing and talking **** on Gordon fans like its 1996 and you should be good.

I think the 3M sponsorship is bad luck for Gordon.

I think any special paint scheme is bad luck.

The only one that seems to work is the Pepsi ones.

He has had very lousy luck running special paint schemes throughout the years.

Hey let's all get together and have an anti-gordon fan circle-jerk!

Easy now … some of us here are just having some fun at the expense of the OP … we go back many years and several forums together as she likes to worship at the altar of Gordon … and seriously who starts a "my driver won the pole thread"? She does …

Easy now … some of us here are just having some fun at the expense of the OP … we go back many years and several forums together as she likes to worship at the altar of Gordon … and seriously who starts a "my driver won the pole thread"? She does …

The thread is very unneccesary. True.

Poor Annie...... I bet she is regrouping though,......... pretty resilient ole girl........ you could say it's dark outside and she'd argue to the death that it was daylight if it concerned Jeff Gordon........ I gotta' give her credit for standing behind her driver whether he is wrong or right...... She just has a nature that gravels the hell outta' me and I just have to give her 9 kindsa' grief.........

Back
Top Bottom