Congratulations

AND Tony takes the points lead:)

What a great season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Just cracked me open my second cold Bud, in honor of the man.

All I can say is

WOO HOO, BABY!!!!!

Okay, that was obnoxious.

More to come...

omg what a surprised no one would have guesed that one

Way to go Jr.!!!! Good win for him and his team. Great Job to Tony for taking the point lead. Can't wait till next race.

Congratulations to Tony Stewart for taking over the points lead! :beerchug:

I told you so, Paul...

Goooooo, Tony. Grab that Cup with both hands and run!

Way to go, Junior. :) :)

I'm still shaking. However, I think the blood pressure has returned to normal. hehehe

Congrats to Tony Stewart and Jr, but what about Stacy Compton? The BAM car ran all the laps and Compton took it to a 22nd place finish in the main pack. He is the one that deserves congratulations for doing what he did with that car.

Originally posted by Ciggie
Congrats to Tony Stewart and Jr, but what about Stacy Compton?  The BAM car ran all the laps and Compton took it to a 22nd place finish in the main pack.  He is the one that deserves congratulations for doing what he did with that car.

That just might be the most correct thing said so far on this thread!! Being anything but a Stacy Compton fan, I was truly amazed (and, despite myself, PLEASED) to see him do so well!!:)

Congrats to both Dale Jr, Tony Stewart, and the new millionare.

Congrats to all who did well. Also, I was very surprised to see that #11 up near the front in the early going.

Congratulations to all the others not bathed in the limelight today as was Dale Jr. (Steve Park, this includes you too!)

Well done, gentlemen. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom