COOL WOMAN STUFF.....

C

cutiepie24

be it guy pictures........jewelry.........purses.........makeup....anything us ladies like..........lets top the guys............ :D

Attachments

• nico.jpg
    nico.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 134
Originally posted by 97forever@Apr 2 2004, 07:07 PM
Dee is gonna love this thread. :lol:
oh good.......not sure if you recall a couple of years ago....Paul had started a cool guy stuff thread, so I started a cool girl thread, don't think he was to happy with the competiton though, but it was so fun.....
:lol: :lol:

us ladies have lots of stuff we like................. :lol: :lol: :lol:

here let me add another tidbit......come on girls............. :D

Attachments

• rings.gif
    rings.gif
    28 KB · Views: 100
I know you like purses, but I like

Attachments

• Firemen_MMMMMMM.jpg
    Firemen_MMMMMMM.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 96
Well the very first thang that come to mind of course was my TayAnn, which by the way today is her Birthday! But as I have said before I would love y'all to see her just not comfortable posting my baby girl's pic online. So then I thought my niece...same thing don't want to post her pic either. So....guess I will have to find some pics of Clark....but than I think... the pics I have... do I really want you ladies drooling over my man? :lol: :p

Okay I LOVE SANTAS!!!!!

Attachments

• santa_usa1.jpg
    santa_usa1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 139
And Longaberger Baskets:

Attachments

• N_Basakets.jpg
    N_Basakets.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 98
Originally posted by bowtie+Apr 2 2004, 10:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Apr 2 2004, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kat2220@Apr 2 2004, 09:24 PM
I know you like purses, but I like
Gay firefighters? :blink: [/b][/quote]
Thanks pal, I'm in that photo! :eviltongue:

Originally posted by Flametamer@Apr 3 2004, 09:01 AM
Thanks pal, I'm in that photo! :eviltongue:
Are you one of the spotted ones in the front row? ;) ^_^ :p

Hey Dee, this one's for you!

Attachments

• tonyesquire.jpg
    tonyesquire.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 101
One of my favorites..

Attachments

• dupont4_gallery.jpg
    dupont4_gallery.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 12
And another one ..

Attachments

• pirates1.jpg
    pirates1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 101
Don't know why the first pic didn't post...I can't find a dang edit button anywhere around here...LOL...so I'll just put it in here!!
WPB-01-55-b.jpg

img112.jpg
This was the shoe pic....I wonder why they aren't showing up....let me know if you don't see this one~ <_<

Your pics aren't posting dupont.........you're just teasing us with little red x's!! :(

Well dangit...how come I can see them? LOL....

You can see the shoes but not George or perfume???

I see George..........but not shoes or perfume. I was teasing you when I posted "nice shoes"!! :D I have a question though. Are you typing before or after you upload the pic? The George pic has your text first and the other two appears that you posted the pic, then said what you wanted to say. Just an idea..............I've had problems posting text after I upload a picture before.

I see DE...and grondo told me I need to post first...so lets see if this works!
WPB-01-55-b.jpg
...please tell me you see this? LOL

Back
Top Bottom