Cool Woman Stuff

Originally posted by cutiepie24
hahahhahaha EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE TRL..........

that was great, loved it.............now was that a true story?:D :D :D

I don't think TRL is as old as me :)

Originally posted by kat2220
I don't think TRL is as old as me :)

what about me chickie poo...........hahahhahaha
I'm old and proud of it..hahahhaa:D

Rayna, did you see those georgeous coats and gloves I posted?

I actually OWN them but got the pics from smartbargains.com.

Rayna, did you see those georgeous coats and gloves I posted?

I actually OWN them but got the pics from smartbargains.com.

No, I haven't but will go back and check them out thanks.......
I love coats, but we don't get to wear them out here..........:(

nascarwoman, just because you are now a Mod doesn't mean you can't post on this thread! TRL does:)

hi ladies

getting in the christmas spirit while I work on my design project. I am listening to Christmas songs with my friend. YEPPP ...FUN FUN
Krystle

Krystle, I'm actually one up on ya... I did my x-mas decorating yesterday. The only thing that isn't in here is the x-mas tree. This was the only free weekend I'm going to have for awhile so I figured I'd better do it now. I'm already dreading having to take it back down.....

Wish I had this ornament. I think it's so cute!!

I'm going to add a few more pics that I found on the web the other day because I want to clean out my files and defrag

Next time I go to NY I'm going here.

Originally posted by PenskeGirl
I'm going to add a few more pics that I found on the web the other day because I want to clean out my files and defrag

Next time I go to NY I'm going here.

I went there when i was a kid penskigirl..it was great, went all the way up to the head.........no turning back, once you start up you have to continue up, the little narrow steel steps, they have little seats you can rest in every few feet or so.........but the view was great, I'll never forget it.......:)

Originally posted by AngelPoet8
yep I am ready for christmas....yep yep

Krystle
oh boy, hope I can say that in a week or so.........gotta start thinking xmas cards. yuck........:(

Originally posted by cutiepie24
oh boy, hope I can say that in a week or so.........gotta start thinking xmas cards. yuck........:(

Rayna, if you go to the animalrescuesite or one of the others in my sig, they have some beautiful cards. I bought the purple finch in the snow and they arrived within a few days.

nascarwoman, just because you are now a Mod doesn't mean you can't post on this thread! TRL does:)

Oh I'm here kat. I'v just been in and out, kind of semi-lurking. I have Thanksgiving here for my family and Hanukkah here on Fri. night. I have to work Fri. also. So, I've been trying to get the house cleaned, meals planned, cards written, and mailed, presents bought and wrapped. I have also spend hours polishing my menorah. When I put it away last year, I didn't wrap it well enough, so now I must get the tarnish off.

I have also been practising my picture posting. I really have enjoyed all the great woman stuff here. Soon I'll be brave enough to post a picture.

Originally posted by nascarwoman
Oh I'm here kat. I'v just been in and out, kind of semi-lurking. I have Thanksgiving here for my family and Hanukkah here on Fri. night. I have to work Fri. also. So, I've been trying to get the house cleaned, meals planned, cards written, and mailed, presents bought and wrapped. I have also spend hours polishing my menorah. When I put it away last year, I didn't wrap it well enough, so now I must get the tarnish off.  

I have also been practising my picture posting. I really have enjoyed all the great woman stuff here. Soon I'll be brave enough to post a picture.

Baruch atta Adonoi, a luntzman :D

Originally posted by nascarwoman
Thank You.:D

I have an almost impossible time finding Hannukah candles and there is NO Kosher Butcher shop here where I live! A good chicken soup isn't the same without a Kosher chicken! You gonna make a Honey Cake?

You can send great E cards thru Bluemountain.com! L'chaim!

0040004712165_150X150.jpg

this is what I hope I get in a few years when I find the right person. A ring. any ring is fine. It is not about how big the ring is but how much you love the person and how big both of your hearts together is what matters.

Krystle :angel:

0040004712165_150X150.jpg

this is what I hope I get in a few years when I find the right person. A ring. any ring is fine. It is not about how big the ring is but how much you love the person and how big both of your hearts together is what matters.  

Krystle :angel:

I WANT THAT...DE WHERE ARE YOU? I WANT THIS.................

I want it too someday

Krystle

oh you will have one someday, and if not better..I know you will...........you seem like a really nice young girl that will have that perfect man and perfect diamond........there is someone out there for you......just a matter of time when the right moment.......wait and see.......:)

If you ever want to design your engagement ring, go to www.adiamondisforever.com and design one there. I have done it once or twice. And there are some pretty rings. I also believe that david's bridal has a place to search for wedding gowns, design them, and bridesmaids dresses online. Just for fun. Not that I have ever done that. Really I have no plans to get married. Sounds like torture. hehe.

You seem really nice, Krystle. I am sure there is someone out there for you. I just think of that song where the lady says I know you are out there somewhere and everyday is one day closer to you. My friends and I think of that when we get depressed about dating and the such.

kat2220,

That LongHorn looks like me when i haven't shaved in a week...

... haha, i have invaded the cool woman stuff thread. Mwa ha ha ...

Get out of our thread, rpmallen. The girls might bombard you with pics of Jeff. Afterall a few of them are counting on him marrying them or their daughters.

I always thought the perfect male was like a gingerbread man, sweet, unable to talk and you can bite off their head if they annoy you.

I claim this thread in the name of Spain!!! Mwa ha ha ha...

The perfect woman... hard to define b/c they all think they are.

hehehe..........

*running away*

Back
Top Bottom