COT in ARCA?

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
I've been hearing rumors that ARCA will have CoT cars, and I just have to ask. Are they really going to put the Car of Tomorrow in the ARCA series? I have to ask because to be honest, I'm not a fan of the COT. I enjoy watching races between different make and model of cars because they were all made in a different way, and I always thought that made the races interesting. I really do hope they keep the COT out of ARCA.

I've been hearing rumors that ARCA will have CoT cars, and I just have to ask. Are they really going to put the Car of Tomorrow in the ARCA series? I have to ask because to be honest, I'm not a fan of the COT. I enjoy watching races between different make and model of cars because they were all made in a different way, and I always thought that made the races interesting. I really do hope they keep the COT out of ARCA.

Did you see Patrick Sheltra's crash at Daytona?

I love the COT and ARCA can't bring it in soon enough.

Ask Kyle Busch, Carl Edwards, Michael McDowell, and Joey Logano(among others) about the CoT and if they would go back to the old cars.

While I will admit that CoT does have impressive safety feature, it doesn't take away from the fact that it's also a slower car, and a car that was designed for close racing. I don't want close racing because it's been manufactured to be close, I want it to be close because there are 30 fast cars, and 30 talented drivers driving those cars.

Isn't Arca boring enough without bring the thing that has killed the Cup series in?

The COT hasn't ruined races at all this year. Only races that are boring are the same races that were just as boring with the old car (Indianapolis, Michigan, California and Texas).

While I will admit that CoT does have impressive safety feature, it doesn't take away from the fact that it's also a slower car, and a car that was designed for close racing. I don't want close racing because it's been manufactured to be close, I want it to be close because there are 30 fast cars, and 30 talented drivers driving those cars.

Um, you must not watch ARCA then. I guarantee if you put Darrell Basham in Parker Kligerman's car or Justin Lofton's car, he'd knock off several wins as well. :rolleyes:

Ask Kyle Busch, Carl Edwards, Michael McDowell, and Joey Logano(among others) about the CoT and if they would go back to the old cars.

Yep.

We all have complaints about the new car, but it's much safer and safety should be the key... ESPECIALLY in ARCA where some of the drivers don't get the concept of slowing down when the caution comes out:windows:

Um, you must not watch ARCA then. I guarantee if you put Darrell Basham in Parker Kligerman's car or Justin Lofton's car, he'd knock off several wins as well. :rolleyes:

You are right, I haven't, that's only because I can't find the races on my TV, or the internet. I'd like to watch them live.

You are right, I haven't, that's only because I can't find the races on my TV, or the internet. I'd like to watch them live.

YouTube has Pocono, Rockingham and Daytona.

Sorry, I'd rather see the drivers walk away from accidents and I don't care what effect it has on the racing. That said, the NASCAR season this year has been one of the best in a long time.

YouTube has Pocono, Rockingham and Daytona.

Sorry, I'd rather see the drivers walk away from accidents and I don't care what effect it has on the racing. That said, the NASCAR season this year has been one of the best in a long time.

Is there any website that streams the races live?

Is there any website that streams the races live?

ARCARACING.com has live audio of every race. SPEED TV airs Kansas tomorrow live.

The season finale American 200 at The Rock is next Sunday at 10pm EST. I'm hoping to get some money together to go -- **** SPEED's 7 hour delay.

Back
Top Bottom