Craigslist goofballs

2 Sweet

HMS 4-life
Over the years I've had a lot of luck buying and selling things on craigslist, but trying to sell cars has always been a bit of a hassle. There are so many idiot tire kickers and clowns incapable of reading a simple ad. People inquire, only to never be heard from again when you reply back. People lowball through text without even seeing the car. People ask dumb questions, make ridiculous trade offers, etc. It's a small price to pay for a free service.

I've noticed the last couple times I've tried to sell a car, it's been worse than ever. Maybe because they are cheap cars attracting lower class mouth breathers, idk. Here's my latest ad:

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/6084590050.html

And here is the first trade offer I've received:

QX6SDSwl.jpg

For the sake of my own faith in humanity, I hope it's just someone I know messing around. But I'm not so sure. Last year when I sold my Caprice I had someone offer me an old beat dick Hyundai, a PS2, and a cheapo Hi-Point handgun on trade.

:owquitit::idunno::wacko:

In recent ads I've put:
''....the price is $xxx.oo. That's in cash. I'm sure you're a nice person but I'm not taking your check, credit card or open to trade.
Don't waste my time or yours. CASH only and in US currency.''
And the dimwits still respond...

Heck if the Explorer has a bad transmission they are probably making money off you.

Over the years I've had a lot of luck buying and selling things on craigslist, but trying to sell cars has always been a bit of a hassle. There are so many idiot tire kickers and clowns incapable of reading a simple ad. People inquire, only to never be heard from again when you reply back. People lowball through text without even seeing the car. People ask dumb questions, make ridiculous trade offers, etc. It's a small price to pay for a free service.

I've noticed the last couple times I've tried to sell a car, it's been worse than ever. Maybe because they are cheap cars attracting lower class mouth breathers, idk. Here's my latest ad:

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/6084590050.html

And here is the first trade offer I've received:

QX6SDSwl.jpg

For the sake of my own faith in humanity, I hope it's just someone I know messing around. But I'm not so sure. Last year when I sold my Caprice I had someone offer me an old beat dick Hyundai, a PS2, and a cheapo Hi-Point handgun on trade.

:owquitit::idunno::wacko:

Dude is trying to rob you. DTA.

Back
Top Bottom