crappy weekend

R

racerx11

Missed most of the Truck race, had to watch the Busch race on tape and Cup Race was rain delayed and shortened. On top of that I had to replace my water tank Friday. Couldn't get it to work until Sunday. Had to lay down on a sheet of ice and in a half inch of water trying to sweat two copper pipes back together for an hour and a half in 10 degree weather. Couldn't get it to go so I had to wait for the hardware store to open up on monday mourning so I could get a compression fitting. Then I got to lay back down on the Ice (all the water froze) and put it back together. Now it is Monday and I get to go back to work.

Sorry to hear about your crappy weekend, racerx11. Hope things brighten up for you! :)

Man-O-Man...that's more than just a crappy weekend! :D

And you missed the best race of the weekend..... the truck race.

Sorry about you're misfortune. It's amazing how those things break at the worst time. When I lived in Maryland, I had a 100 ft submersible pump burn out on my well during a cold rainy weekend. I sympathize with you.

Guido

My weekend sucked, The power went out right befor the greenflag so i had to haul but to the fd to watch it and then the cable went out right befor newmans wreck and came back after they went to red flag and then I had a fire call for someone that fliped in to the ditch and got hurt

Back
Top Bottom