'Crocodile Hunter' takes baby to feed crocs

R

Riggs10Fan

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/01/0...y.ap/index.html

What the hell is wrong with people these days, have common sense and decency been thrown out the window?! Pic brings to mind images of Michael Jackson. Sure, he maybe an expert at handling Crocodiles however, theres always the probability that something may go wrong and that one of them may have been injured, or maybe even worse.

Yeh i saw that clip last night and was thinking the same thing, kind of bizzare, but then again that guy is a little looney anyway.

I did see that clip, but he kept the baby safer than he was. Still bizzare, but not crazy like Jacko.

Yeah it was a pretty stupid move, I can't believe he would do that with all the crap jacko started hangin the baby over the railing, another thing I can't believe his wife let him do that.

A baby don't need to be in the same place with a crocodile. Babies don't need to be hung over guard rails either. He was just as wrong as Jackson. :dual9mm: And his wife is just about as wacko as he is. :D

I think this move will seriously hurt the guys career.

I like the guy, however for a guy that spends his days hunting crocodiles, jumping into the water to tackle them and eventually catch them, he shouldve had a lot more common sense, which is pretty ironic because taking on such a death-defying occupation doesnt leave him much.

He's certainly going to lose his "Under 1 year" fan base.

I just saw on Headline news that Australian officials will not charge him with child endangerment. I guess it pays to be a celebrety.

He also did something like that in the past, says on NBC and CNN, he had his 4 year old daughter with him a couple years ago when he pulled the exact same thing.

Originally posted by kat2220@Jan 4 2004, 04:02 AM
I just saw on Headline news that Australian officials will not charge him with child endangerment. I guess it pays to be a celebrety.
Or maybe just australian.

That was a pretty stupid thing to do. But people do much worse to their kids every day unfortunately. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom